Reidy - change

Your POV:
The curtains in my room opened making the sun light shine in my eyes. "Ahhh!" I said coving my face with my covers again. "Wake up y/n." Dad said. I groaned. "Why can't you let me sleep for a little longer?" I asked looking at the clock. The clock read 6am. Ugh. "You've got work today." He smiled. I smiled then rolled my eyes. "Get up. We leave in an hour." He smiled making me jump out of bed. I headed into the bathroom and got myself ready for the day.

Reidy's POV:
We arrived at work for the day. Y/n has been working here for about 3 months now and she has a love hate relationship with it.

Y/n walked out the tower with Jackson as they were on the beach for the day. I sat back for a little while. "How she finding this?" Chappo asked. I sighed. "If I'm honest she has a love hate relationship with it but hopefully the more she's here the more she'll love it." I explained. "Fair enough. It's definitely a big change from what she previously did." He mentioned. "It sure is. We just need to break that barrier then we'll be there. She'll get there soon." I told them. They all smiled. We chatted for sometime more.

- - - -

Your POV:
I sighed. This is going to be a long day. I paddled out into the water. It felt like forever but really it was only a few meters. "Get on an face this way." I told the guy. He got onto the board and I got us back to shore within seconds. "Thank you." He said as we walked four of the water. "Swim between the red and yellow flags next time." I said pointing to where they were. He nodded his head walking off. I got back into the buggy where Jackson was sat. "That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." I told him as he laughed. "See it's not always bad." He smiled as we waited for another rescue to come in.

- - - -

The two of us began walking back up to the tower. "You make a great lifeguard." Jackson smiled making me laugh a little. "You really think?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Yeah I really do." He smiled. "Thanks Jackson. If I'm honest I didn't really think so much of this job. I thought it wasn't for me." I told him. "Well you thought wrong. You've impressed us all." He said making me smile. He's a great guy!

The day soon came to an end and I headed back to the car. Dad and I got in the car. "How did you find today?" He asked. I smiled. "Thank you for signing me up for this." I said as he began to drive home. "No problem so I take that as a yes I did have a good day then?" He asked. "Yeah definitely. I said as we made it home after a long day at work.

A/n: I literally had no motivation when writing this one so it's not the best :/