Max Ayshford - sleep

Your POV:
Today was another day. Barely any sleep again. I'm actually surprised that I have crashed on the floor yet. It's a work day so I drank some coffee and ate some food so I had some energy in my system.

Max walked into the room. "You look tired y/n. You sure you should be going to work today?" He asked concerned. I nodded my head. "Yeah I have too. I'm fine honestly." I told him. "Ok if you say so." He said packing up his bag. I sighed. "Max I'm fine honestly. If I'm not feeling ok I'll come find you and tell you." I told him. "Ok." He said hugging me. "Please come find me if you're not feeling good." He mumbled kissing the top of my head. We both walked to work.

- - - -

There wasn't much happening in the tower so I thought I would take a quick 5 minute nap. More like a 15 minute nap. "Y/n?!" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes quickly. I turned seeing Harrison and Luke standing there. "You need to go help Max and Mario in the water. There's a mass amount of people that need rescuing. I jumped up running down the stairs making my way to the water. I grabbed a spare rescue board which was by the water then ran into the sea. That sure woke me up.

Max's POV:
Y/n came running into the water to help. She grabbed someone taking them back then came back for another. She did it one last time. I saw y/n take the final person back to shore before heading up to the tower. She was walking all oddly. I was concerned so I followed her up to the tower to make sure she was ok.

Your POV:
I was struggling to get up the stairs to the tower. My legs weren't having any of it. I grabbed the rail pulling myself up. I got into the tower making sure I was in view of the others so they knew I was here. "You ok y/n? You don't look so good. Sit down." Jake said helping me towards the chair. I closed my eyes for a second and before I knew it I hit the floor.

I could heard but not see anything. My eyes slowly opened. I saw Max and Jake standing over me. "Here's some water." Chase said handing a bottle of water over to Max. I sighed. He soon came back with some biscuits too. The two lads (Max and Jake) helped me sit up on a chair slowly. Jake handed me the water as I took a sip and a biscuit.

Max was crouched down by my chair looking up at me. "What happened baby?" Max asked. I sighed. "I'm just so exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well and after doing that rescue it took all my energy away from me." I said yawning after. Max pulled me into his arms. "I'm just so tired." I said closing my eyes. "I'll go speak to Hoppo so we can take you home." Max said letting me go. Max left returning with Hoppo 5 minutes later. "Get as much rest as you can y/n. If you need to take tomorrow off take it off. Don't force yourself to come in even if you want too. I'll see you soon." Hoppo told me. "Thank you." I gave him a sleepy smile. Max took me home where I slept for hours.