Jake B - call

A/n: I didn't know what to write aha...

Your POV:
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I was full of anger and had to let it out so I went to the gym. I know exactly what you're thinking, y/n in a gym! I know right?! It's crazy. Anyways after my gym session I came home and took a shower then got myself ready to confront the guy.

Jake. We've been on a rocky road for a few weeks now and it's horrible. Don't get me wrong he's a great guy but sometimes will make the wrong decisions. He went on a lads holiday for a week and a bit. I was totally cool with it all. I had no problem with it at all. But the decisions he made was what I had a problem with.

My friends and a few of his sent photos of a night they went out (to party) with him and another girl. They were close. And I don't mean touching hands I mean close close. My blood was boiling and I was so angry and upset. My boyfriend cheated on me. Ouch. It hurt. Of course it did. So I'm going over to his place to confront him.

I knocked at the door and waited for a response. The door opened and there stood Jake. "We need to talk." I said walking in. "So you're just going to invite yourself in then?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "I have a perfectly good reason to be here." I fake smiled. "Ok, go on..." He said with his arms crossed. "You didn't call. You didn't text. Nothing Jack. Nothing. Do you not love me? A text saying you're ok or you had arrived would've been nice but no I got nothing!" I exclaimed. He sighed.

I needed to know the truth. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what went on and don't try lying to me." I asked. "Jake if you don't tell me then I'll just have to go with the thought that you cheated on me. Obviously I don't want to hear that but I'm giving you a chance to tell me your side of the story." I said wiping my tears.

Jake looked at me. "Yes I got close with a girl. Yes we nearly kissed. But no I never intended for this to happen." He explained. "These pictures say otherwise." I said showing him them. "Pictures?" He asked confused as he looked at my phone. "You told me it was nothing." I said wanting to cry. "I promise you y/n it was nothing." He said wanting to hug me. I couldn't give in to him until I found out the truth. Even if that means waiting (time).

I rubbed my hands across my face. There was one question that needed to be asked. "Do you regret it?" I asked. "Regret what?" He asked. "Being with me." I asked preparing myself. "Of course not." He said with sorry eyes. "Jack I don't know if I can trust you again. Definitely not after what you did." I said. "Sorry." He told me. I sighed. "Sorry doesn't fix everything." I said walking out of the house. He blew it this time. We just need a break.