Harries - granddad - pt 2

Your POV:
It was the next morning and dad was planning to speak to Max. I wanted to be there when he did. I got my phone out failing my dads number. He answered.

You.
Harries. (Aka your dad)

Hey dad I'm coming down to the beach today as I need to speak to Max.
That's understandable sweetie.
Is Max working today?
Yeah he's in the tower with me right now.
Ah great. We'll be down in about 15 minutes.
Sounds good to me. I can speak to Max for a bit until you get here then.
Don't be so harsh on him please.
I won't. Just a dad speaking to another dad.
*laughs*
Well I better get back to work.
Okie dokie see you soon.
See you soon bye.
Bye.

We hung up and I got ready to leave the house. I pushed Harlow in her pram.
Harries and Max were in the tower talking when I arrived.

Harries' POV:
I arrived at the tower for the day. Max was sat there. "Morning." I smiled to them all. "Morning Harries." Reidy said as I did something's around the tower. My phone rang (I know theyre not supposed to have their phones on them in the tower but it's an imagine...) I answered it. It was y/n. We spoke for sometime.

Max and I were the only ones left in the tower. "Max I need to talk to you about something?" I told him. Max sat up. "Yeah sure." He smiled. "What is it about?" He asked. I sighed taking a seat next to him. "You and y/n." I said.

Max's POV:
Harries was talking to me about the situation between y/n and I. "Look Max, you should've been there for her when she was pregnant. Yes you both weren't on good terms but still you could've made somewhat of an effort." He told me.

I sighed. "I know I should been there for her." I said. "You had 9 months to make it up to her." He told me. "9 months Max!" Harries exclaimed. I felt so bad. "You could've helped her month by month. Helped her in general." He said. I sighed. "I messed up big time, I know." I said on the brim of tears. Harries placed his hand on my shoulder. "Just speak to her. Just speak it out. I'm sure she'll let you." He told me. I smiled weakly. "How's Harlow?" I asked. "She's incredible. The most gorgeous girl." He told me making me smile. "Can I meet her?" I asked him. "You'll have to ask y/n that one mate." He told me pointing over my shoulder. I turned around seeing y/n standing there with our daughter in her car seat. "I'll let you two be." Harries said leaving us both alone. Troy and Chappo were also in the tower so I wasn't leaving the beach unwatched.

Your POV:
Max led me to a chair by the first aid bed. "Can I meet my daughter?" Max asked me. "After all that you did for me, which was nothing I may say, you now want to be in your daughters life?!" I exclaimed. Max looked down at the floor in disappointment. "I'm sorry y/n! It was never supposed to end like this." He told me. "You had 9 months to come back and speak to me." I told him. I was mad at him but not extremely mad.

I wanted to cry in a way. "Max I don't want to hate you or anything. I want you to be part of your daughters life but if things end up back like they did were you only want to see her and not help out then I'm sorry but I can't do that. It's not fair on either of us." I explained letting the tears slip down my cheeks. Harlow was asleep in her pram while we spoke.

Max looked up at me. "Y/n believe me when I say this, I am truly sorry for what I put you through. I want to be back in both your life's and I'm more than happy to try anything to make you both happy." Max explained. All I could do was smile. So I did. "I want to be there. I want to help. I want to see her first steps. I want to be there when she says her first word. I want to see her firsts with you." Max explained nearly in tears. I had to. I got up and wrapped my arms around him hugging him tight. "We both need you. I would love for you to be there. Please." I sobbed. "Anything." He whispered.

I'm so glad Max finally came through. "Y/n there is one thing I do need to say before we jump into this." Max said. I'm ready for whatever he's going to throw in my face. "I have a girlfriend." He said making my heart sink. "Ok." I said not wanting to cry in front of him. Everything is going to be alright.