Jethro - anniversary

Jethro's POV:
Today marks a special day. 2 years of my life. The best 2 years. It's mine and y/n's 2 year anniversary. I planned the whole day. Y/n knows that I've planned it all but she insisted on cooking dinner which I gladly said she could.

I woke up at 6am. It was my day off as well as hers. I made sure she was still sleeping before I left for the shops. The shops weren't busy luckily so I walked in grabbing y/n's favourite flowers and her final gift. As I got in I thought y/n was up but I made my way into the bedroom but she was still sleeping. Thankfully. I was only gone for about 30 minutes. I put out some extra flowers for her and her card. I hope she loves it.

Your POV:
The smell of food woke me up. I stretched out and got out of bed making my way to the kitchen. Jethro was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. He's a great cook. "Morning princess." Jethro said as he placed the food on the plates. There were flowers and some gifts on the table. Luckily Jethro was at work yesterday so I got his gifts then. I've hid them from him of course. He placed the dishes into the water before turning to me. "Happy 2 year anniversary princess." Jethro said wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him tightly. "Happy 2 years." I smiled. We shared a kiss. We made our way over to the table to eat our food. Jethro pulled the chair out for me to sit on which was very nice of him. We both sat down eating our breakfast.

Soon we both finished our food. It was amazing. "Thank you for this! It was really good." I smiled. "Who knew I could cook hey?!" Jethro laughed. "You're an amazing cook." I told him leaning over the table pressing my lips to his. I took Jethro's plate and mine cleaning them both up.

Jethro's POV:
The two of us got ready for the day. "Jeff you stay there I'll be right back." Y/n told me. I nodded my head and waited for her to return. Y/n walked into the room with a bag. "Babe I told you not to spoil me." I said to her. She gave me a look. "I have to. I love you so much how could I not." She smiled. She handed me a card which I opened. The card was lovely. "You made this yourself?" I asked admiring it. "Yeah just for you." She smiled. "Well babe you're extremely talented." I told her making her blush. We shared a quick kiss before I read inside the card.

Dear Jethro,

2 years! We've been in love with one another for 2 years! You're my everything and I wouldn't know what I'd do without you. You have changed me into a better person. I can't wait for our future together. You're my absolute world. I love you so so much Jeff!!!

Lots and lots of love, y/n xxxxxxxx

I smiled. "Thank you. That was so sweet." I replied. She handed me some presents. I loved them all. After that we went for lunch then headed home a few hours later.

Your POV:
The two of us got back home. Dinner wasn't for a few hours as we literally just had lunch so we sat down watching a movie. Jethro got up walking out of the room soon coming back with some gifts. He handed me some flowers and I smelt them. "Ooo I love them!" I smiled quickly finding a vase to put them in. He got me some lovely things. "This last gift is something I know you liked as I remember you pointing it out a few years ago." He explained. Jethro pulled out a small square box wrapped in nice wrapping paper handing it to me shortly after. I slowly opened it with a smile. I opened it and inside was a really nice charm bracelet. "I love it." I whispered. Jethro smiled. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder pressing a kiss to the side of my face. "I love you." He whispered. I rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you too." I replied. "Happy 2 year anniversary baby." I smiled. "Happy 2 years princess. To many more years to come." Jethro said making me feel lucky to have him.