Jackson - always my love - part 2

Your POV:
It's now the next day. I stretched not feeling Jackson next to me. He must've got up early. I placed my hair into a low ponytail walking out of the bedroom in one of Jackson's T-shirts. Jackson was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. It smelt nice. "Smells good." I said as I walked in the room. He looked up smiling. "Morning beautiful." He said walking over with a plate of food. I smiled. "Thank you." I smiled as he took a seat across from me.

A few hours went by and we both got ready for the day ahead. "Ready to choose the ring?" Jackson asked me. I smiled nodding my head. We both got into the car and headed to the shopping centre. The two of us walked towards the jewellers entering. "Hey how may I help you today?" The lady said as she approached us. "We're looking for an engagement ring." Jackson said with a smile. "Ok follow me." She said as we followed her. "Who's the ring for?" The lady asked. I put my hand up. She smiled. "Well congratulations to you both." She smiled. "Thank you." We both said.

I began to look at all the rings. There was so many to choose. "Choose a ring? Any ring princess!" Jackson told me as we walked into the jewellers. I smiled at him. Jackson also was looking at rings too. I went back at some of the ones I liked and then narrowed it down to the final one. "This one." I said pointing down at it. Jackson smiled. "You sure?" He asked double checking. I nodded my head. "Yes that's the one." I smiled. "We'll take this one." Jackson said the the lady who was serving in the shop. This is the ring I chose:

We walked out of the shop hand in hand with the ring in the bag

We walked out of the shop hand in hand with the ring in the bag. "Follow me." He smiled as I followed him to the car. Jackson drove to bondi taking my hand and leading me on the beach. I instantly knew what he was doing. He pulled the small box from his pocket smiling down at it. Jackson took my hand getting down on one knee. "Y/n, will you make me the happiest man on this beach by marrying me?" He asked. I smiled. "Yes!" I exclaimed. We heard cheering from around us. I looked to the side of me seeing a few of the public and some of Jackson's friends aka the lifeguards. Jackson stood up placing the ring on my finger kissing my hand after. "I love you so much y/n!" He exclaimed. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders hugging him tight. This is how I always wanted to get proposed to.

We spent sometime out and about together before heading back home for the day. I have something to tell him. We walked through the door and I headed to our bedroom. I went into the en-suite bathroom and to the top draw. I pulled out the stick placing it into my pocket. "Jackson I have something to tell you." I told him walking into the living room. "Ok what is it babe?" He asked stopping what he was doing. "I'm pregnant." I smiled. "You serious?" He said in excitement. I nodded my head pulling out the digital test. Jackson looked at me with tears in his eyes. Jackson's mouth dropped. "This day just got so much better." He smiled. "I know what we went through during the previous pregnancy and all but I feel like now this could be our time." I smiled. "I'm so happy." He said hugging me. This day was the best. I can't wait for the months to come and for us to meet our bundle of joy.

A/n: requests are CLOSED for now until I have time to open them again. I'm so busy aha! I need to make a schedule.