Singlets - newborn

Singlets' POV:
After hours of intense pain our daughter came into the world. I'm so proud of my wife y/n. "It's a girl!" They exclaimed as they placed our newborn daughter on y/n's chest. "She's here." Y/n cried. "You did so great." I said as the tears fell down my cheeks. I kissed the top of y/n's head multiple times. She looked up at me as I smiled. "Thank you." She sobbed as I wiped her tears away with my thumbs.

I cut the cord and just stood by y/n's side before they took our daughter. "Do you have a name for her?" Someone asked. "Harmony." Y/n said making them awe. "Lovely name." They replied. I hugged y/n the best I could while she was still laying in the bed.

Harmony was getting weighed and all her checks to make sure she was 100%. I smiled as I watched them swaddle her up. "Come on dad your turn to hold her." A nurse told me. I took a seat on the hospital chair by the bed so y/n could watch and take photos of us both. The nurse handed me the baby. I held Harmony against my chest. She squirmed a little at first but then got used to me. Y/n began to take photos from the bed.

- - - -

I walked out of the delivery room and into the waiting area where a few of the guys were waiting. Kerrbox, Hoppo, Deano, Reidy and Harries were sat there. The stood up instantly when they saw me walk in. "She's here!" I smiled making them all cheer.

Your POV:
Trent walked back in with a big smile on his face. "I'm so proud of you babe." He said kissing the top of my head making me relax some more. "Some of the guys are here and would love to meet Harmony." He told me. I smiled while holding our daughter. "I don't mind." I said as he walked to the door. "You can come in." Trent said as they all walked in one by one.

Kerrbox, Hoppo, Reidy, Deano and Harries all walked into the room. They all stood around the bed staring in awe. "Meet Harmony Falson." I said to them. "Aw she's beautiful." Hoppo said as he stood by the bed. I placed her in Hoppo's arms so he could hold her.

Trent came over and sat on the side of my bed right next to me. "I love you so much." He mumbled as he kissed my hand. "I love you too." I said as I squeezed his hand. "I'm so proud of you y/n I really am. You did great. You bought a life into this world and you don't know how happy I am. I'm speechless but you are everything to me." He told me making me tear up again. "Aw Trent." I sniffed. He smiled as we shared a quick kiss. They all took it in turns to hold her and all got photos.

Singlets' POV:
Y/n was now sleeping and I was taking care of Harmony. They both were asleep. I wanted to sleep myself but I was on daddy duty. "I want you to know that I'll always be by your side. I'm going to protect you from everything, well most things. I believe in you princess. And no boyfriends till your about 20... but I'll think about it when the time comes." I told her as she slept in my arms. I finally have a daughter that I've always dreamed off. I love both of my girls.

A/n: this is cute 🥺