Chappo - exhausted

Your POV:
I've been so busy this week. So busy that I haven't slept in a while. I opened my eyes for the millionth time this morning. I think it's just the thoughts in my head. I rolled over looking at my phone. 6:30am it read. I sighed. I might as well get up and get ready for the day. So I did. I had to be at work for 9:00am. It's a few hours away but I know I wouldn't fall back asleep anytime soon.

After a long stressful morning, I was finally ready and grabbed myself a coffee before leaving the house. This will wake me up.

I walked into the tower seeing some of the guys there. "Woah y/n! You look like a walking zombie." Jethro said as he walked out of the tower. "Thanks." I mumbled walking past him. Chris looked at me. "You look rough." He mentioned. "I haven't slept in 4 days Chris!" I exclaimed. "Take sometime off then." He told me. "It's not that simple. I've been working so hard over the past few weeks, juggling two hands on jobs and finding time to sleep is hard." I groaned. "But are you eating?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Ok well try to sleep tonight." He told me. I sighed out. "Am I interrupting something?" Deano asked as he walked in. "No I was just leaving." I told them leaving the tower and heading down south end.

There was literally no energy in me. I grabbed my board and paddled out the the swimmer. I put all my effort into this rescue. We made it back to shore safely. My legs felt like jelly when I walked back up towards the rhino. "You sure you're ok y/n? You don't look so good." Joel said walking towards me. "I-I'm fine." I stuttered and carried on.

- - - -

I sat down on the chair resting my head against my hand. My eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep. It felt like ages but it was only a few minutes. "Y/n?!" Harries said making me jump. "We need to back up Deano and Joel." He told me. I jumped up and ran out of the tower with the energy that I didn't have. We both got in the rhino and shot off down to backpackers. We both grabbed a board and paddled out to help them both. Thankfully no one was injured in the surf but we did have to tell them that if they didn't feel good later on to go see a doctor immediately. "Thank you for helping." Deano said. We nodded our headed before heading over to the rhino. "I'm done." I said placing the board back on the rack. I took a seat in the rhino and Harries drove us back up to the tower.

I walked in literally drained of energy. "Y/n, I think you need to have a break." Jethro said looking at me with concern. I shook my head. "There's too much to do. It's a busy day. I can't." I told him as I yawned. Once I sat down I felt my head slip and hit the counter. "Ouch." I groaned. "That sounded like it hurt." Jethro said trying to to laugh as well as the others. I rolled my eyes, rubbing the side of my head.

Chris stood up with a smile. "I'll take her home." He said as he wrapped an arm around me and I did the same. "See you lot later." Chris smiled. "Sleep well y/n." They told me as we left and headed to the car. Chris drove us to mine and helped me get to my house ok. "I'm not drunk Chris. I'm just overly tired." I stated. "I know but I need to make sure you're safe and ok." He said walking inside with me. We walked to my room.

I walked into my bathroom changing out of my clothes. I was to tired to shower. Chris was sat at the end of my bed as I walked back in. I got into bed getting comfy. "Thank you for taking me home." I mumbled as he tucked me in. "Give me a call if you need anything. Your phone is on the bedside table." He told me. "Sweet dreams." Chris said before closing my bedroom door. My eyes closed and I slept like a baby.