Harrison - you're a great guy - part 3

A/n: part 1 & 2 are in my first bondi book so go check that out! And thanks for 1.46k!

Your POV:
It's been a few months since I last saw Harrison. We've spoke vagually but not much. Just short answers or no answers.

See

See. I'm happy for him that he's found someone to love. He should be happy.

- - - -

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned and checked the time. 1:15am. I groaned again. I quickly picked up my phone seeing it was Harrison answering it immediately. He sounded like he'd been crying.

You.
Harrison.

You:
harrison?

Harrison:
i'm sorry y/n for waking you.

You:
no don't worry. what's wrong?

*begins to cry*

Harrison:
zoe and i broke up.

You:
oh harrison im sorry to hear that.

Harrison:
dont be i just needed someone to call

You:
you can always call me

Harrison:
i know thats why i did

You:
Harrison?

Harrison:
please come over i need you

*he wispered*

You:
ok I'm on my way I'll be five minutes

Harrison:
Thank you y/n

I grabbed my keys placing on a jacket and heading to my car. I drove to his house knocking on his door. It felt like a long drive to his. The door opened reveling a tear stained Harrison. I walked in shutting the door with my foot. "Oh Harrison." I exclaimed as he fell into my arms. He cried into my shoulders. I rubbed my hand against his back. "I miss you y/n." He cried. I held his head tearing up a little.

Harrison led me to the sofa and we both sat down. He wiped his tears from his eyes and cheeks. I looked into his eyes. "Please be mine again." He asked looking into my eyes. I kissed his hands nodding my head softly. "Of course." I said making him smile. He moved both his hands to either side of my face. He looked down at my lips leaning in kissing me softly but passionately. We rested our foreheads together. "I love you so much y/n." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered. We spent the night in one another's arms like it was meant to be.