Deano - jealous

Your POV:
There was a knock at the door so I went over to open it. "Hey is Deano here?" They asked. "Let me go check." I said walking back around. There he was. "Deano there's some people outside that want to see you." I said to him as he looked at me confused. I watched as Deano walked outside and went to them.

Deano's POV:
As I opened the door then shut it everyone crowded around. "Deano?" They all said sharing hugs. We all caught up having a good chat. "Hey Deano. Long time no see." Cindy said with a smile. "Cindy." I said acknowledging that she was there. "You never got back to me about that meet up." She said inching closer to me. I stood back a little. "I know I've been busy." I told her. "But surely you can make time for me." She said getting closer again. "Cindy I have a girlfriend." I told her. "She doesn't have to know." She smirked. "No. I love her and she means everything to me." I said. I looked at the time. "Sorry I've got to go." I said to them all before heading back into the tower.

Your POV:
Deano walked back in with a smile. "They were family friends who I hadn't seen in years." He said making them all laugh. He walked over to me with a smile as I just sat there. One of them was around my age so I though they would have a connection. I think he knew I was jealous. "Y/n are you jealous?" Deano asked me. "Jealous? Me? No." I laughed. "Y/n?" Deano said looking at me. "Ok. Maybe I am." I said giving in. Deano pulled me in for a hug before we got back to our shift.

A few hours later I still had the thought on my mind. Deano walked over to me. "That girl around my age, she seemed into you." I said to him. "Oh her. Cindy. No. I knew she liked me as I got told ages ago but I only saw her as a friend. She probably still does like me but I have you. You're all I need y/n." He said kissing the top of my head. I smiled then we finished our shift.

The two of us walked out of the changing rooms and headed towards home. "Deano?" I heard someone call. The two of us turned around. She walked up to us with a smile. She ignored me and it was like I wasn't there. "I was wondering if you would want to go to dinner sometime?" She asked. Deano squeezed my hand. "As much as that sounds nice. I'm busy sorry." He smiled at her. When he said "busy" he held up our interlocked hands. She scoffed. "Your loss." She said walking off. I giggled a little then the two of us finally headed home.