Chappo - only the beginning

Your POV:
Chappo and I are married and have a small perfect family. We have a son and a daughter. There names are Remi and Chase. Chase is 2 years older than Remi. He is 13 and she is 11. Lately I haven't been feeling so good and I know this feeling. I had it when I was pregnant with Chase and then with Remi.

When Chris was at work and the two kids were at school I took a test to see if I was actually pregnant and not dreaming it. Chris and I would love more kids. We both wanted 3 or 4 but we may have another one on the way unless it's twins or even triplets. Who knows.

My phone began to go off as I set an alarm for about 3 minutes. I made sure the test was face down so I could surprise myself with the result. Time to see if a family of 4 turn into 5. I picked up the test turning it over revealing the result.

Positive +3 weeks

- - - -

I was waiting for Chris to get home from work that night. The two kids were in their rooms as I was sat on the sofa waiting. My emotions were all over the place today when I found out the news. I'm so happy with everything at the moment.

Keys rattled in the lock in the door. It soon opened and in walked Chris with a smile. "Dad!" Remi said stealing a hug from him. Chase came out of his room shortly after. The two kids got to hang out with their dad for a bit. I love seeing them all bond. I couldn't keep it in any longer. "Chris I'm pregnant." I blurted out. I had it all planned out in my head but then it all went wrong. "Oh my days!" He exclaimed pulling me in for a hug. "Our family is growing." I whispered. "It sure is. I can't wait to meet this little one." Chris said kissing all over my face. I love my family.

Remi came running back into the room. "Is mum having a baby?!" She exclaimed. Chris and I looked at one another. "She sure is sweetie." Chris said as she squealed. "Yay! I'm going to be a big sister." She said jumping up and down. "Baby don't get too excited we need to see the doctor first before we know anything." I told her as she hugged me. "I love you mum and dad and my little brother or sister." Remi said. I wanted to cry at how cute the situation was but I held it in.

Chase walked back out of his room wondering what was going on. "What's going on?" He asked staring at Chris and I. "Mum having a baby!" Remi said. Chase smiled. "I'm going to be a big brother?" He asked. "You sure are mr." I smiled hugging Chase. "I've got a doctors appointment soon so we'll find out more then." I told them all. I love this family so much. They're my world.

A/n: I know I have a baby edition book but I have to add some of these in here so there will be more coming!

Bondi Rescue Imagines - BOOK 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें