Beardy - made for each other

Your POV:
It was another day at work. I arrived at work in a good mood. Once I did what I had to do in the tower I made my way down to the water (on the rhino) as I was with my good friend beardy (who was meeting me down there). "Hey y/n, what's your plans for tonight?" Daniel asked as he came up behind me. "Nothing much. Probably going to sit in front of the tv." I said shrugging my shoulders. He laughed. "How about you come around to mine for the evening as I'm not doing anything either?" He suggested. I smiled. "Sure. Shall I meet you over there?" I asked. "You can if you want or if you want to come straight after work?" He told me. "I'll have a think then decide." I smiled. Beardy gave me a hug. "You give good hugs!" I exclaimed. He laughed. "Well so do you." He said making me smile. The two of us got on with our shift.

- - - -

We were currently on lunch break but eating in the tower. "Remember when we were younger and we would always hide one another lunches." I asked Daniel. He thought for a second. "Yes I remember that was so much fun!" Daniel said. "Those were the days though." I laughed along with Daniel as he agreed with me. We talked about our childhood and all the funny memories that we made. "How long have you two been friends for?" Reidy asked. "A very long time." Beardy laughed. "Since we were like 5, I think." I told them. Their eyebrows raised. "That's a long time." Reidy said. Having a best friend like Daniel is great. You can go to one another for anything and we'll help. That's the kind of guy he is. I love him to bits, (just as friends).

Jackson turned to us. "You two are made for one another." Jackson joked (I think). Daniel and I gave him a look. Jackson was stunned. "I mean the way you look at one another. You fall asleep on each other. You both share everything. I'm surprised you're not dating?!" He exclaimed. Daniel and I laughed. "You're not dating are you?" Jethro asked. We shook our head. "Nope." Daniel said. "Just good friends." I smiled. "That's what they all say." Harries said before leaving the tower. We all smiled. Who knows maybe we are?!

A/n: didn't know what to write so I threw some words together and came up with that!

So I woke up to this (this morning as it's now afternoon for me)...

Then this:

This was crazy! Love Jackson! Luke hasn't seen it yet but maybe he will someday! 😂