Jackson - her over me

Your POV:
We all planned to meet for lunch at icebergs. All of the lifeguards were going to be there. I'm a good friend of them all as they invited me out. I gladly took the offer. Over the past few days I've been dealing with some best friends business. Something I never planned to happen. But unfortunately it did.

I arrived down at icebergs getting greeted by all the guys. "Jackson's got a girlfriend." Max (A) told me. I gave him a shocked look. "Wait he really went for her?" I questioned. Max nodded his head. I didn't know how to feel. That was when Jackson walked over to us.

Jackson stood in front of me. I think he knew what was coming. "I heard from your best mate. Couldn't you of told me yourself?" I asked as I crossed my arms. Max left us alone and went inside to the others. "Look y/n I was coming down to explain everything to you!" He exclaimed. "It was her or me! You knew that Jackson but you took that risk to go with her." I told him on the verge of tears. He really wanted to say things by his body language but I could tell he was struggling a little.

I rolled my eyes. "You chose her over me! Do you know how much that hurts me?! Someone you haven't even known a year to someone who's known you your whole life. I was there for you through thick and thin but what do I get in return... rejection. I was by your side through everything you and I went through. I actually can't believe you right now Jackson!" I cried. He sighed. "Look y/n this wasn't how it was supposed to go." He told me. I laughed. "Then how was it supposed to go then hey?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "It wasn't meant to go anyway." He said to me. I rolled my eyes. "I don't care anymore Jackson." I said walking away from him.

I could tell he hated this. "Please don't y/n." I heard his voice break. "Don't bother calling me." I said as I walked off crying. I was hurt. Broke and I didn't know what to feel. Jackson came running after me. "Y/n!" He shouted. I turned to face him. "What do you want?" I asked clearly upset. "I messed up big time." He told me. "Yeah I know." I said. "Please come back. I need you in my life. You were right. I should've chose you over her." He began before I butted in. "But you didn't choose me." I said as I began to walk away.

His hand grabbed my wrist pulling me back towards him. Our faces were inches apart lips nearly touching. Jackson closed the gap by pressing his lips to mine as we shared a kiss. "I choose you and I'll choose you over anything." He mumbled making me smile. This is the Jackson I know.