Jethro - 2 minutes

Requested by @Everlyn_Potter

Your POV:
The waves today were really large today. It was rough. I'm a lifeguard down at bondi. We would normally rescue people in these conditions on the jet ski but its in for repairs. There was someone stuck in a rip so I had to go in by myself.

I ran out into the water getting on my board paddling out the the person. They got on my board alright before a wave and I mean a huge wave came. It crashed down on us. I lost my grip on the board as the wave pushed me off and the board floated off without me. More waves came crashing but all I remember is going under then my world going black.

Quinn's POV:
The person y/n was rescuing came running out of the water and towards me and Deano but y/n was not behind them. "The girl that rescued me has gone under the water. I couldn't see her." She panicked. "Thank you." I replied. "If you go up to the tower they can help us find her if you tell them where abouts she fell off." Deano said. The girl ran up to the tower while we check the shore line. Our radio went off and we saw people shouting at us as they had her in their arms.

We all ran over carrying her limp body away from the water. Harries and Reidy as well as Singlets ran towards us with the defib. I began the cpr on her.

Jethro's POV:
There was some commotion going on down at the north end. I could see Deano, Quinn and aload of the others ran over to the north side of bondi with the defib in thier hands. It was y/n as I heard over the radio. Joel got into the rhino and we drove over as quick as we could for back up.

My eyes filled with tears. As we approached, Quinn was doing cpr on her. I fell to her side holding her hand. "Come on y/n." I whispered placing her hand near my mouth as the tears slipped down my cheeks. "Jeff we're going to have to shock her." Singlets said. I looked up at him. "Do what you have to do to save her please." I said with tear stained cheeks.

They placed the defib pads on her and began to shock her. The first one didn't work so Quinn carried on with cpr until it was ready for the second shock. We all moved back and the defib shocked her. It felt like minutes but it was about 5 seconds later we heard faint bleeps from the defib. I put my finger on her wrist finding her pulse.

The ambo arrived placing y/n in the back of it. Hoppo patted my shoulder as I turned to him. He gave me the nod to go with her.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!