Deano - mornings

A/n: short but sweet!

Also this book is nearly at 10k!!! So thank you for that and I felt like updating a lot today (:

...if you ever just want to chat feel free to message me!

Deano's POV:
I woke up next to my fiancé. She was sound asleep. Y/n and I have been engaged for 4 months now. We're in the process of planning our wedding which is exciting.

The day started of great. The sun was shining and I felt good in myself so I thought I would surprise her with breakfast in bed. I got out of bed making sure I didn't wake her.

The kitchen wasn't far away but was away from our room so any small noise I made she wouldn't hear. I cooked her some eggs and also made some toast for her with avocado on and a little bit of pepper on it all. I grabbed a glass and poured some orange juice into it. This was a productive morning so far. I spent a good hour in the kitchen before making my way to our bedroom sitting by her until she woke up.

Your POV:
I felt the bed dip next to me and the smell of food filled my nostrils. My eyes shot open seeing my husband to be sitting right by me with food on a tray. I smiled. "You made this for me?" I asked sitting up. He nodded. "All for you." He replied with a smile. "You have some right?" I asked. "Yeah it's in the kitchen." He said. "Go grab yours so we can eat together." I smiled. Deano walked out of the room coming back with his food.

Deano made me my favourite breakfast. Eggs with avocado toast. Yummy. Also there was a glass of orange juice next to it. We both sat and ate our food. "Wow I loved that! Thank you!" I told him. "Anything for you my love." He said stealing a quick kiss.