Luke - the proposal - pt 2

A/n: this is part 2 of 'Luke - permission'... a mouse chapter will be coming tomorrow...

Luke's POV:
The day came round fast. I circled it on the calendar. Y/n has asked me why that date is circled but I just told her it was an important day at work. She believes me luckily. We both headed off in our own directions to work for the day. I arrived at work and got to work. It was around 11am and I had no idea how I was going to ask y/n so I decided to headed over to Hoppo's office.

I walked in with a smile. "We need to come up with a plan on how I can get y/n to come down here without questioning it." I said to Hoppo. "Well why don't I phone y/n that you've hurt yourself and she needs to come down to the tower immediately. We'll be in here waiting for the all clear while she's in the tower. When she walks over here we'll begin to walk out while the guys are making the tower look somewhat nice for the proposal. Then we'll take her to the tower and then that's when it will all happen." Hoppo explained. I smiled. "Perfect. Can't wait." I smiled. The two of us headed back over to the tower to explain everything to them.

Hoppo was carrying the bags even though I asked him if he wanted me too carry them. He placed the down getting looks from all the ones in the tower. "Guys listen up. Luke is going to propose to y/n *everyone begins to cheer* but we need you to set up the tower this is why I have these bags as they're full of decorations for you to use so when y/n walks back out. One of you will need to alert us when she leaves the tower so Luke and I can make our way over. While she's gone you need to make this tower somewhat proposal like. None of you are to tell y/n anything. Nothing. Got it." Hoppo explained. They all nodded and smiled. "Let the plan begin." I smiled. Hoppo and I walked back into the office. "Right I'm going to phone y/n now." He told me. I smiled while I listened in.

Your POV:
My phone rang. It was my dad. This could mean two things, a good thing or a bad thing.

You.
Hoppo.

Hello dad, is everything ok?
No Luke's injured and he wants you down here please.
How bad is it?
Bad.
I'm on my way tell him I'll be there soon.
Ok thank you sweetie.

I packed up my desk. "Sorry I'm going to have to leave early my boyfriend has injured himself." I told my boss. He nodded telling me a few things then letting me leave. I made my way down to bondi then I walked into the tower panicking slightly. "Where Luke? How bad is it?" I asked. "How bad is what?" Harries asked. "I got a call from dad saying that Luke was injured." I explained starting to get confused. "Luke's fine. I just spoke to him." Chase said as he came into the room. I sighed. "Was this a prank?" I said wanting to cry with frustration. "Not that we know of. Luke's with your dad in his office." Reidy told me. I smiled thanking them and making my way over there.

As I was walking over the two of them began to walk in my direction. They noticed me. "Luke I thought you were hurt?!" I exclaimed. I was furious. "I did actually hurt my leg coming here though so does that count." He asked with puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes smiling like crazy. "Sure." I said making him hug me. We shared a quick kiss. "What did you actually want me for?" I asked. "Follow me." He said taking my hand. We walked towards the tower.

Luke's POV:
I covered y/n's eyes as we walked in. There was a sign that said 'WILL YOU MARRY ME Y/N?' I hope she says yes. Everything was looking really nice. We stopped and I took my hands away from her eyes. She looked around noticing the big sign. She looked at me then back at the sign. Y/n looked like she wanted to cry. I walked to her hugging her just as she did. "You did this for me?" She asked. "All for you my princess." I told her kissing the side of her head.

Y/n was lost. She didn't know where to look. "Oh my days." She said covering her mouth in shock. "Luke?" She said with happy eyes. I got down on one knee with a smile. "Y/n, I've loved you since the day I met you. You're one of a kind and should be kept for loving. I love you princess. Y/n, will you marry me?" I asked her trying not to cry. "Yes!" She said making everyone cheer like mad. I took the ring from the box and placed it on her finger. I can't wait to marry her.