Quinn - work

Your POV:
It's a new day at work. Quinn and I woke up getting ourselves ready. I stretched. "Ah one more day to go." I yawned. "Then we're on holiday." He smiled. "Can't wait." I replied. Quinn and I headed out of the house once we were ready for the day. We locked up and walked down to the beach. "Have a good day today." He told me. "And you." I said as he smiled. "Meet up for lunch?" He asked. "Yes definitely." I said as we got closer to the tower.

We arrived at work sharing a quick peck on the lips before heading in our own directions. I was on tower duty for the morning. It was an average day here at bondi busy as usual. I was looking out across the beach noticing 3 people stuck in a rip. I grabbed my radio and calling down to the ones nearest to them stuck in the rip.

*bondi central to maxi... there's about 3 people stuck in a rip to the right of you*

*on it*

I kept looking through my binoculars as they got to the people. Once they were all rescued I sighed in relief.

- - - -

It was after lunch and it was the final hours of our shifts. I was now down north end with Whippet. "Have fun." I said to the ones in the tower. I walked down to north end towards whippet. "Hello y/n." He smiled as I took a seat. "How's you?" I asked. "Good. What about you." He replied. "Good excited for the week ahead." I told him. "What are you two actually doing?" He questioned. "Going on a much needed holiday." I said. "Oh ok." Whippet said.

We were on look out around the waters edge. I noticed a person struggling. "There's someone stuck in the rip. I'm on it." I said to whippet. He got out of the rhino while I headed into the water . I grabbed the board from the side of the rhino running into the water. I paddled out to the person that needed saving. "Get on." I told them as the got on. We managed to get back to shore. They thanked me before walking off. "Nice work out there y/n." Whippet said as I got into the rhino.

- - - -

The day went by fast. It was time to go home fore the evening. "Enjoy your holiday you two." Chappo said to Quinn and I. "We will." Quinn said taking my hand. We walked hand in hand home. "How was your day?" He asked. "It was good busy though." I said as we walked. "Same here. We haven't seen much of one another today besides lunch." He chuckled. I smiled nodding my head. Quinn and I walked into our apartment.

We both made dinner together that night. The two of us ate our dinner then spent a few hours watching tv. We both were soon yawning and ready to go to bed. Quinn and I headed to our bed getting ready then getting in. "Up bright and early tomorrow." He reminded me. "Yeah." I smiled. We both soon fell asleep in one another's arms.

A/n: didn't know what to write so came up with this.