Jake - 2 more days

You.
Jake.

Your POV:
Jake and I haven't seen one another in about 3 months. We're both on two different sides of Australia. Jake left bondi for a few months as he had some business to deal with. I was laying on my bed scrolling through Instagram because I have nothing better to do when my phone went off.

(FaceTime)

You:
Baby!

Jake:
God I've missed you!

You:
How are you?

Jake:
Good but I miss you though.

You:
We'll be together soon.

Jake:
This life takes me so far away from you. I miss every piece of you. I miss you my love. I miss your touch.

Jake's POV:

Jake:
I love looking at my lock screen seeing the picture of me and you.

Jake:I love looking at my lock screen seeing the picture of me and you

You:
I know baby

Jake:
The way you fall asleep in my arms

You:
I hate goodbyes

Jake:
I've been counting down the hours

You:
I miss you so much

Jake:
Only 2 more days till I see you bubba

A/n: now back to a normal imagine!

Your POV:
2 days have passed. Today is the day Jake is finally back in bondi. There was a knock at my door. Jake wasn't due home for a few more hours. I'm so excited to see him. "I'm going to head out now. Would you like me to let the person in?" She asked. "Yes please." I smiled looking up at her. "Thank you for today." I told her. "Have a good evening y/n." Bella said picking up her things heading out the door. About a minute later the door shut.

I heard a bag drop to the floor which made me turn around. "Surprise!" Jake said with a smile. "Ahhh!" I screamed in excitment jumping up running over to him. Jake picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso, arms over his shoulder/wrapped around his neck. He kissed me slowly and passionately. "I finally have you back in my arms baby." He whispered tearing up. "Aw Jake don't cry." I said wiping his eyes. "I'm just happy to be back." He said resting his head against mine. "I love you so much." I said to him. "I love you too y/n." Jake said. We both spent the evening with one another enjoying each other's company.

A/n: thanks for 2k already!