Singlets - home

Your POV:
It's two days before I leave to head back to Australia. I'm heading to the airport in a few hours so I packed up the final things I need. It'll take me a whole day to get there so that's why I'm leaving for the airport later this evening as I'm flight will get in later tomorrow evening when I land there. Exciting.

You.
Singlets.

Babe I'm coming home!
I know! I'm super excited to see you finally.
Me too. It's been long.
It sure has.
I'll be leaving for the airport in about 2 hours. My flight is at 11pm my time.
Ah ok. You'll be here in a day.
It sucks that it takes around 19+ to get to you (from England).
But think of it this way, it'll be worth it!
You're right there sir.
*laughs*

Trent and I spoke for longer before I needed to leave for the airport.

Babe got to go. I'm heading to the airport now.
Right ok. Text me.
Will do.
Have a safe journey but text me before you board.
Yep definitely! Love you.
Love you too! Bye princess!
Bye.

I waved goodbye before grabbing my things and heading to my inner which was waiting for me outside. Can't wait to be back home tomorrow.

Singlets' POV:
Y/n was coming home today so I cleaned the house so it was looking nice for her when she came home.

Deano and I were sat in the buggy down south end. "How's you and y/n doing?" Deano asked. "Good. She's coming home today." I told him. "Aw sweet. Say hi to her from me. We all can't wait to see her." Deano said. My shift went on by fast. I collected my things before leaving. "See you all tomorrow!" I said to them. "See you later." Harris said. "Have fun with y/n!" Jethro smiled. I smiled back. "I'll bring her down tomorrow." I said making them smile. "It'll be great to see her." Chappo said. I nodded my head before leaving the tower for the day.

Before I headed to the airport I went to the shop to buy her the most beautiful flowers there as a present. Then after all that I drove to the airport with a big smile on my face.

I got out of my car and headed into the airport with my sign and some flowers I picked out for her. My nerves were all over the place. I was excited and nervous at the same time but mainly excited.

Your POV:
Trent stood there with a sign in his hands and also flowers. The sign just had my name 'Y/N' on it. So cute. It and towards him. As I got to him he wrapped his arms around me spinning me a little. "Ugh finally." He mumbled into my neck. "I'm never letting you go for this long again." Trent said. I smiled. "I was only gone for 2 weeks." I said to him. "Yeah but that was too long." He wined making me laugh. "Come one let's get home." I told him. Trent smiled. "I'm so glad you're home." He said kissing the side of my head. I cuddled into him for the journey home. I missed him so much when I was gone but I'm glad to be back.

A/n: It's a shame that you can only do up to 200 parts per book but hey book 3 anyone??