Harrison - sickness

Your POV:
It was next to me. Right there. On the bathroom cabinet by the sink. I was in shock from what it said. Tears fell down my cheeks as I touched my stomach realising that I'm going to be a mum. I slid down the wall and stayed there for what felt like hours. Harrison was out at work while I was at home obviously not feeling great. The test was 'positive. Was I even ready to be a mum? What about Harrison? Was he even ready? I'm not sure how he's going to take this.

*flashback (hours earlier)*

I wasn't feeling well again today. It's a horrible feeling but is going to be worth it. I woke up next to Harrison, secure in his grip as his arms were wrapped around my waist. "Morning gorgeous." Harrison whispered in my ear as I opened my eyes. "Morning." I said as he kissed my forehead then rested his face in the crook of my neck. I felt sick again. Not this again. "I'm not feeling good." I said quickly getting out of the bed and into our bathroom. I made it just in time as I emptied my stomach out. Once I was finished I cleaned myself up and I sat by the toilet. I felt horrible.

Harrison's POV:
Y/N has been sick this week a lot. She has been sick in the mornings. I need to see if she's really alright but she won't give me an honest answer. I got out of my bed made my way to the bathroom. Y/N was sat there on the floor by the toilet. She didn't look good. "Baby." I said softly taking a seat near were she was wrapping my arms around her pulling her close. She mumbled something. "What's wrong?" I asked softly moving her hair behind her ears. "I'm not feeling great." She mumbled. "I'm starting to get worried. Shall we go to the doctors?" I asked. "It's probably just a bug so it'll pass." She said smiling weakly. "Let's get you back to bed for a while." I told her and helped her up. Y/N got up off of the floor and we walked slowly back to the bed together. We walked in and made our way over to the bed. "You go take a nap but make sure you call me if anything happens." I said kissing the top of her head. "Ok." She mumbled quietly then slowly fell asleep.

Your POV:
Harrison wasn't here when I woke up which was a shame because I really would like him to be with me right now. I ran in the bathroom and was sick again. Once I was finished I decided to go through the draw in the bathroom to find a test. I found one and took it immediately.

*End of flashback*

I stood up from the floor and sorted myself out. I wiped my tears and sorted out my clothes. Now I have to tell Harrison. It was perfect timing as the front door opened. I walked out of the bathroom and placed the test in the pocket of my jeans. "Hey baby." Harrison said walking into the room and giving me a hug. "Hey." I said quietly. "How you feeling?" He asked. "Better than this morning." I said running my hands through my hair. I looked at the ground not at Harrison. "Y/n, is everything ok?" He asked getting concerned. "I'm pregnant." I said with a happy tears falling down my face. He just stood there, shocked. No word was said. "Harrison please say something." I pleaded. "I'm going to be a dad? You don't know how happy you've just made me. I love you so much Y/N." He said as happy tears all falling down his cheeks. He pulled me in for a hug then he pressed his lips to mine. We both pulled away smiling like crazy. "Can't wait to meet you little one."