Hoppo - tears

Your POV:
Loosing someone so close to you isn't easy. It never will be. Especially when they were a big part of your life. Mum was a hero in my life. She was and always will be.

My dad, Hoppo was married to my mum but got a divorce after 5 years of marriage. They remained good friends afterwards which is what I liked to see. They got on well like nothing happened.

- - - -

I walked into the tower after a long morning. "Hey y/n." Harries said with a smile. "You ok?" Reidy asked. I shook my head. "Where's my dad?" I asked trying not to cry. "He's in his office." Deano said. "Is there anything we can do?" Reidy asked. "No its ok. Thank you." I said before heading out to dads office.

I knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard him say. "Dad?" I said wiping my tears as I walked in. "Y/n!" He exclaimed getting up off of his desk chair and pulling me into his chest. "She's gone and I don't know what to do anymore. I'm lost." I cried into his arms. "I know sweetie. But she'll always be watching over you and will be proud of what you achieve in life. She'll always be in our hearts." He told me hugging me a little tighter. "Yeah." I mumbled. "It's ok to cry you know that. You can always come to me ok." He told me as we pulled away from the hug. The two of us shared memories about her. Happy ones.

I wiped my tears. It's ok to cry. I know that. "What do you plan to do with the house?" He asked. "I plan to sell it one day and then find myself a small apartment to live in for a bit." I sniffed. "Why don't you stay with me and Karen for a bit?" He suggested. "Are you sure?" I asked quietly. "Of course." He smiled. "We love having you around." He told me making me smile a bit.

He's a great dad and has been there for me since things went wrong. "Thanks dad." I said making him hug me again. We parted our ways that day. That living situation happened. I stayed with them until I found myself a small apartment (about 3 months later). They helped me move into it and helped me with everything. I couldn't of asked for anyone better. I love you mum.

A/n: this was sad.