Dylan - your birthday

Your POV:
Today started off with me at work. Unfortunately I had to work on my birthday, I'm not complaining because I got to save lives. I was doing the night shift but didn't finish till 8am. I did a 12 hour shift so I'm absolutely exhausted. I'm a nurse at the local hospital. The time on my phone was 9am when I got back to mine. Dylan always let's me sleep for how long I need to when I come home from shifts this long. I only do 2 night shifts a week then 6 shifts during the day (on 6 individual days). I grabbed my keys from my bag and unlocked the front door.

I shut the door behind me turning around seeing Dylan standing there. He looked like he just got out of bed himself. I stuck my bottom lip out. "Sorry if I woke you babe." I whispered. He stretched. "Never." He smiled. We walked closer to one another hugging each other tightly. We shared a quick kiss. Pulling back I yawned after. "Tired?" He questioned. I nodded my head. "Very." I replied yawning again. "Come on let's go get some sleep." Dylan said. We always do this when I come home after a night shift. Dylan took my hand leading me to our room. He handed me some leggings and one of his tops to change into which I did. After that we both got into bed getting comfy. I rested my head on my pillow and hand on his stomach. My eyes began to close slowly. "Happy birthday my love." I heard him whisper as my eyes closed making me drift off as sleep took over my body.

Dylan's POV:
Y/n has been sleeping for more than an hour now. She was sound asleep. I moved her arm from around me getting out of bed quietly. She sure was knackered. I took my phone from the counter which I left there and texted y/n's mum to make sure everything was on track.

Once that was done I began to lay her presents out also I got her a sign

Once that was done I began to lay her presents out also I got her a sign. The sign read: 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N' and it was cute. I placed all of her presents on the table and her cake still in the box. Once I did all that I headed back to the bedroom to get ready for the day.

Your POV:
My alarm went off. I don't remember setting one but I woke up anyways. The bedroom door opened and I walked Dylan with a smile and also a cup of coffee. I smiled at him as he handed it to me. "Thank you." I smiled. "What would the birthday girl like to do?" He asked me. I thought for a second. "Eat food." I suggested making him laugh. Dylan laughed. "Of course! Let's go." He said taking my hand leading me to the kitchen.

We both sat in the kitchen when he began to make us some brunch. We ate the food then he led me back into the living room. I looked up seeing 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/n' hung up. I smiled turning to Dylan. "You're so cute." I said making him blush. He took my hand leading me to the sofa. "Present time." Dylan smiled. He handed over a box. I unwrapped it revealing a jewellery set which included a necklace, a bracelet, earrings and some rings. "Aww baby this is gorgeous. I love it!" I exclaimed hugging him. There was quite a few presents. I loved them all.

At the end he handed me a card.

To my love y/n,

Happy Birthday princess! I love you so much. In the evening I have something special planned for you so wear the dress you pick out the other day along with the jewellery you got. Can't wait too see how gorgeous you look! Love you always baby.

Love Dylan xxxx

A few nights ago Dylan and I went out shopping and he told me to get a dress so I did. This is what I chose:

*the dress can be any colour*

*with silver heels instead*

I got dressed into it while Dylan got dressed into his clothes. I did my hair then did a bit of my makeup. "Are we ready?" Dylan asked with a smile. "Not quite." I said walking over taking the necklace from the box. I handed it to Dylan and he help put it on me.

- - - -

We arrived at this building. Dylan took my hand leading me inside were we walked towards another set of doors. This was exciting. Dylan walked by me as we walked into the room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all screamed as they jumped out. I stood there in shock. My hand cover my mouth. All our friends were there.

They all came over hugging me. My mum was there. "Happy birthday sweetie!" She said hugging me tightly. "Who did all this?" I asked. She pointed over at Dylan who was with a few of his mates talking. "He did all this." She whispered. I smiled. "Thank you mum." I said before walking over to Dylan. "Happy birthday y/n!" His mates said before leaving us two to be. I turned to Dylan with a smile. He smiled back. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We turned our faces facing one another. "Thank you for this." I said to him. "Anything for my princess." He winked. My heart melted. I love this boy.

A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Yep it's my birthday! I did a Dylan one cause he's my favourite as well as a few of the others but I love them all 🥺😂 anyways we're the same age now so yeah! Thank you for the love and endless support! 🤍🤍