Chappo/Whippet - best friends

Requested by @Geek525

Your POV:
My two best friends Ryan and Chris both got me a job as a lifeguard down at bondi beach.

I've been a lifeguard for about 4 months now and I've impressed the boss Hoppo. He's great. I grew up with Ryan and Chris. We were the ultimate trio when we were younger. It was hard to split us all up.

- - - -

I walked into the tower at the start of my shift. "Hey Ryan hey Chris!" I said with a smile. "Hey y/n." They both said. Deano and Harries gave us a look. "Oh they're my best friends." I smiled. They nodded my head. "Who am I with today then?" I asked. "Me!" Whippet said sticking his hand up. "Then you and I after lunch." Chappo said. I smiled and walked out of the tower with Ryan.

The two of us headed down the stairs and into our designated rhino. We jumped in and went down to south end. It was a busy day like always.

*bondi central to south end... there is someone right in front of you who's close to drowning*

"I'll go out." I said taking my blue shirt off and grabbed my board.

*y/n's going out*

I got on my board paddling towards the person that was stuck. "Hang in there." I shouted. I got to them just in time as they would've gone under. "Thank you." He muttered. I helped him onto the board and paddle back. As I did Ryan was paddling out to rescue another. We got back to shore and the guy looked a little pale. I placed my board down then hand on his back. "Are you ok?" I asked as he sat down on the sand. "I think I swallowed a bit of water." He said. I grabbed my radio from the rhino.

*south bondi to central... we need some oxygen down here*

*ok I'll be down with some in a minute*

Chappo came down with some for the poor boy. We placed the oxygen on the guy and Chappo stayed with us. Whippet soon came in. We let the guy have a bit longer on the oxygen until it was enough. "If you don't feel any better go to your doctor immediately." I told him. He nodded his head. "Of course thank you." He said walking off. I smiled.

I placed my board back on the rhino and I did the same with Whippet's. "Let's all go out for a meal later after our shift." Ryan said placing and arm around my shoulder. "Oh for sure. It'll be needed." I said making them laugh. "Let's go." Chris said getting in the rhino as I sat in the middle of the two lads. We all headed back up to the tower and finished the rest of our shift together.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!