Taco - bundle of joy

Requested by @AmeliaMcfarlane0

Your POV:
Over the past few weeks I haven't been feeling 100%. I've been sick most days sometimes it's really bad but other times it's not so bad.

I headed to the doctors as I had an appointment which I booked. My name got called and we walked into a room. I explained my symptoms. "Is there any chance you could be pregnant?" The doctor asked. That's when it hit me. I'm late. My period never came. "Oh my-." I said placing my hand to my mouth. "I think I am. My period is late. I've been sick mainly in the mornings." I explained. "Let's take a test just to confirm it." She said. I smiled as she handed me a test. I headed out taking the test coming back handing it to the doctor who walked out of the room to do the test on it. I sat back down and waited for the doctor to return. How am I going to tell Taco? I'll figure something out.

The door opened and the doctor walked in. "Congratulations you're pregnant." She exclaimed. "How many weeks?" I asked. "Around 8 weeks." She told me. "We can do an ultrasound for you if that puts you at some ease." The doctor said. I nodded my head. We did the ultrasound and I got some photos to show Taco.

Once I was finished in the doctors I headed to the shops to find somethings to somehow tell Taco then headed home waiting for Taco to come home.

Taco's POV:
I got him from a tough day at work. It was so busy. Y/n hasn't been feeling well over the past few weeks so I have to take care of her. I'm a little stressed out but not a lot.

- - - -

Y/n walked into the room with a bag. A white gift bag with colourful paint splotches. She came and sat down next to me. "Hey baby." I smiled kissing her cheek. "Taco?" She said. "Yes." I replied taking her hand. "I have something to tell you." She told me. My stomach turned into knots. "I've been meaning to tell you this for a few days now. About 3 but I've been struggling to find the right way to tell you. So it got me thinking. The only way I can tell you is being right near you and being honest as it's key." She explained. "Yes?" I questioned. "This is for you." She handed me the bag. I slowly began to open it taking out the tissue paper. I pulled out a price of clothing, a picture and a plastic stick. Not just any stick a pregnancy one.

Then I looked at the piece of clothing. It read: 'Can't wait to meet you daddy!' Which made me smile so much. The picture was of our small creation. I looked up at y/n. She smiled nodding her head. "Is this true?" I asked. "Yes. That's why I haven't been feeling so good." She told me. I pulled her into my arms hugging her tight. "We're going to be parents!" I exclaimed. "I know and good ones." She said resting her head against my shoulder. I can't wait to meet our bundle of joy.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!