Singlets - together again - pt 3

Your POV:
2 months went by fast. So fast that right now I'm arriving in Australia. Trent knows I'm flying out some day soon but he doesn't know the exact day. I'm here to surprise him. That's the plan.

Once getting off my plane I booked an Uber and to Trent's house. We pulled up at the address. I paid the driver and walked up the driveway. This was it. The big reveal. I smiled so much. I knocked on the door hoping he was in. The door slowly opened and we made eye contact. We stared at one another for about a minute not saying anything.

Trent's POV:
Y/n should be heading back over here someday soon. I miss her like crazy. It was my day off and I was at home not doing much, just sorting bits out around the house. There was a loud knock at my door. I wonder who it could be so I obviously went to answer the door.

I opened the door slowly making eye contact with that person. Y/n. Y/n was here. I couldn't actually believe y/n was here right in front of me. "You're here?!" I exclaimed. "Of course!" She smiled. I grabbed her suitcase and her hand bringing them into the house. "I've missed you so much!" I said nearly in tears. "I've missed you too." She said also nearly in tears.

I could've kept her in my arms for hours as I missed her so much. We shared a special kiss. We hadn't seen one another in year. Time flew by!

- - - -

Your POV:
It's been a few days now, about 2, and I'm finally settled back in. Trent and I started to unpack my suitcase for my long stay. "You packed a load of things." He said placing it in the draws and wardrobe. "Yep." I replied. I'm waiting for him to figure it all out. Hopefully he's going to be happy about it all.

Trent took out my passport and other important bits placing them on the counter in a special space so they were safe. My plane ticket fell out so he bent down picking it up looking at it. He took a minute. "No return ticket?" He asked. I gave him a look. "Are you trying to get rid of me that quickly?" I asked with a laugh. He smiled. "No of course not but why no return ticket?" He asked. "I'm staying out here silly." I smiled. Trent gave me a look. "Wait?!" He exclaimed after taking a minute to realise what I said. I nodded my head with a smile. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I love you so much y/n!" He said. "I love you too." I replied as we hugged for a while.

The two of us stayed in his house for the day. We did go for a walk but came home straight after. We took a seat on the sofa. "Wait what about all your stuff back home?" Trent asked. "Well I sold most of my things but some of them are getting shipped over here for me." I explained. "You can move in with me officially. Don't bother about looking for a place to stay. You've got this place." He told me. I smiled leaning in kissing him slowly. "Thank you." I smiled. "Anything for you baby." He said hugging me tightly.

I snuggled up to him for the evening as we watched some movies. This is the new chapter for me to start.

A/n: part 3 of 3! Shall I do more of these series? 🤍