Lachie - height

A/n: I thought this was cute but then my writing backfired...

Your POV:
I wasn't the tallest of people shall I say. My boyfriend Lachie is tall. And I mean tall.

The arms of my boyfriend were wrapped around my waist when I woke up. He was still sound asleep with his head buried in my neck. I sighed. "Morning love." He mumbled. I smiled turning around in bed a little just to face him. "Morning." I replied. "Breakfast?" He asked. I smiled. "Sure." I said as we both go out of bed. He made us food and I finished mine before him. "I'll be in the bathroom if you need me." I told him pecking his cheek before heading out the room.

After getting ready I walked back into the open plan part of our house (living room/kitchen). Lachie was in the kitchen when I walked in. "You're so adorable." He smiled looking down at me. "And you're so tall." I said making him laugh. We hugged before he headed to the bedroom to get ready for the day.

We both finished getting ready for the day. "Ready for work?" He asked with a smile. We both headed out to the car.

A/n: don't know what to write aha...

My car was parked by the tower. I only work a few meters away from it (no I'm not a lifeguard). As I approached the tower seeing Lachie standing there on his phone. I walked up next to him as he smiled at me. "You're so tiny compared to me." Lachie joked. I rolled my eyes. We made it to the car and I began to drive us home. "So how was work?" He asked. "Yeah it was alright. Busy though. How was yours?" I asked him. "The usual. Busy one minute nothing the next then super busy again." He smiled. "Tired?" I asked. "Very." He mumbled. We approached our apartment.

The two of us walked into our apartment after our long shifts at work. "I love you." He said with a slight laugh. "You're lucky I love you." I said to him placing my bag down. Lachie wrapped his arms around me holding me tightly.