Chase - compliment

Requested by @a0equoreus

Rose's POV:
The sun was shinning through my curtains in my room. I opened my eyes stretching and smiling. Today is going to be a good day. I got up out of bed and placed on my running gear. Every morning I like to go for a short run or long one depending on what I have planned for the day. So I went for a run and then came back home and took a shower.

Today I fancied going down to the beach to surf. I grabbed my board heading out the house locking the door behind me and walked down to the beach.

I stood by the waters edge ready to go in and surf. "Nice view isn't it?" I heard a voice say making me turn to him. "It really is." I replied with a smile. "I'm Chase." He said. "Rose." I said. His smile. We both headed into the water to surf. I paddled out and began to catch some waves. Chase and I did this together. We both caught waves and both had a laugh. After a good hour or so I walked out of the water with my board by my side. "Wow that was insane. You're great at surfing. I may need you to teach me some bits." Chase said sarcasticly making me blush slightly. "Totally." I said as we both laughed.

Chase and I walked up the beach. I was heading up the ramp and ready to head home but I felt a hand tap my shoulder. "We should meet up sometime." Chase suggested. I smiled. "I would love that." I told him. "Ok when you next free?" He asked. "Any day really." I said with a small giggle. "How about tomorrow?" Chase asked. "Sure." I smiled. Chase and I exchanged numbers and left in opposite directions. We did meet up the next day and met up many times after that.

A/n: hope this is ok and i hope you like this! thank you for requesting!