Singlets - Wingman - part 2

Your POV:
Tonight Singlets is picking me up as we were heading to iceburgs for dinner. There was a knock at my door. I opened it reveling Trent standing there with a smile on his face. "Wow. You look nice." He said. I invited him in as I still had to get somewhat ready. "I just have to grab something I'll be right back." I told him walking off into my bedroom to collect the little things. I walked back into the room. "Ready?" I asked as Singlets snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh umm yeah of course!" He smiled. We walked out the house, locking the door behind us. The two of us headed down into town towards iceburgs.

We entered iceburges. He opened the door for me letting me walk in first. "Thank you." I smiled. We got directed to a table taking a seat waiting to be surved. We ordered our food, waited about 15 minutes and it got surved to us. "Thank you." We both said to the waiter. "Tell me about yourself." He asked as I ate some food. "Well I love the beach and love to surf. I loose things as you know and I'm a lovely kind person.What about you?" I laughed a bit taking a bite of my food. I didn't know what to say. "Well the smae with you. I love to surf and of course the beach as I'm a lifeguard. Nothing much but I'm caring and ove to have a good time." He smiled. We ate for a bit. The two of us spoke about life and our future plans.

Singlets walked me home which was sweet of him to do. We approached my house. "Thank you for tonight." I smiled. "No problem." He smiled back. Trent scratched the back of his neck. "Umm would you like to hang out tomorrow?" Singlets asked. "Of course! I would love too!" I said which lit his face up. "Ok cool I'll pick you up tomorrow. Same time as today?" He asked. "Sounds good to me." I smiled. "Bye y/n." Singlets said begining to walk. "Bye Trent." I said walking into my house shutting my door behind me. I leaned against the door smiling like crazy. I think I'm falling for him.

Singlets POV:
It was the next day. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. I walked into the tower with a big smile on my face. "Ooo what's got you smiling Mr." Harries asked. I didn't want to tell him until it was official between y/n and I. "Can't I walk in with a smile across my face?" I asked still smiling. "Yes but it's odd. Real odd. You're never this smiley." Harries said as he left the tower.

- - - -

It's been a while since y/n and I have been hanging out. I've asked her out on a few dates and she said yes to them all. I'm glad she did. Then a few nights ago I asked her to be my girlfriend which she said yes too. We've been together for about 3 weeks now. Being with her has made me happy. I walked into the tower with a big smile on my face again. Harries gave me a look. "Right Singlets what is it?" He asked. "I have a girlfriend." I told him. "Do I know her?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Who?" He asked. "Y/n." I proudly smiled. "No way! I did it guys! I successfully set Singlets up with a girlfriend!" Harries said proudly. I laughed. Little did y/n and I know that we would go on dating for many more years then get married and have a wonderful family to settle down too.