Jake Nolan - I'm ready

Your POV:
It was a quiet relaxing evening in for Jake and I. We both had work today and it was busy from what he's told me and what I've told him. We both had long days.

Jake was sat on the sofa relaxing when I walked into the room joining him. He wrapped an arm around me as we watched the tv. With my head resting on his chest. An advert came on which included a family. My heart melted. I've always wanted a family. "That was cute." I said hearing a chuckle from Jake. "It was." He replied making me smile. A question popped in my head and I was debating wether or not to bring it up. "Do you want kids?" I asked. "Most definitely!" Jake smiled. "I can just imagine little Jake's running around the place." I said making him laugh. "What about little y/n's?" He exclaimed. "Of course!" I smiled.

We sat there watching the tv for a little longer. "I would love to start a family soon but what if I'm not a good mum." I said keeping my eyes on the tv. "Babe you'll be an amazing mum to our children." Jake said making me feel butterflies in my stomach. "Our children?" I whispered to myself. "Yes y/n our children. I would love to have a family with you sometime soon but babe I feel like we're to busy to start a family at this moment." Jake told me. My heart sank. "You're right, sorry about brining the question up." I said to him. Nothing was said after. I got up off of the sofa. "I'm going to bed." I sighed making my way to our room. I let a few tears slip but soon fell asleep before Jake came to bed.

Jake's POV:
Y/n hasn't been the happiest. I think it's because it's what I said. I mean she agrees with me so at least we're on the same page in a way.

Harries drove up to the tower in the rhino. "You ok mate?" Harrison asked as I walked into the tower. "Yeah I guess." I sighed. "You can tell me anything you know?" He said making me smile. "I know. It's just y/n and I." I sighed. "Is everything ok with you two?" He asked.

We're ok. "Yeah. Of course. We're fine. It's just we had a chat the other night about kids." I told him. "Oh that chat." Singlets said with a smile. "How did it go?" Chappo asked. They were all coming out from no where. "Well..." I began. Chappo instantly knew. "She isn't ready is she?" He asked. "No it's not that. We both want kids it's just we're both really busy with work and I'm not sure if we are ready as a couple of that makes any sense." I explained brushing my hand through my hair. "It makes perfect sense." Harrison said. "How did she take that?" Singlets asked. "She's a bit upset I must say. I think it's how I worded it. We haven't really spoke about it since." I sighed. They all nodded their heads.

I fiddled with my fingers. "Well why don't you speak to her about it tonight. She may just of needed a few days to realise." Harrison told me. "Alright." I smiled. After work I went to the shop to get some bits and some flowers for her.

Your POV:
Its been a few days since Jake and I spoke about kids. We haven't mentioned anything about it since. I just needed a few days to think about it all and Jake's right. We're not quite ready. I mean we could be but maybe not right now. I'm not sure.

The front door opened then closed. I turned my head seeing Jake walk in with flowers and a big smile on his face. "For my lady." He smiled handing me the flowers. "Aww thank you." I said taking them. I took a quick sniff of them before find a verse to put them in. I placed the vase on the table. Jake spun me around to face him then he kissed me passionately. "What was that for?" I said in shock. "Can't I kiss my girlfriend with passion?" He asked. I smiled. "Of course you can. I'm sure not complaining about it." I said making him smirk.

He bopped my nose leading me to the sofa. "Well I want to talk to you about the other night." He said biting his lip. I felt bad. "Jake I'm sorry." I said looking down at my hands. "Hey don't be sorry." He said taking my hand. "There's no need to be sorry. I reacted in that way because I didn't know if I was ready or not. Thinking of it over the past few days made me realise we can do this. I'm ready if you are." Jake explained as he held my hands. My heart raced. "I love you so much Jake. I'm ready." I said to him as he smiled. "I love you too y/n." He said.

Jake picked me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. "Well let's see where the night will take us." He smirked. "Let's find out." I smirked kissing him as we made our way to the bedroom.

A/n: oh my- that's it I'm leaving this right here 😂

I know I have a baby edition book for this but I can't help but include it in 🥺🤣