Reidy - wait what?!

Your POV:
I planned on telling dad about this boy I've been seeing recently. He's a great guy. It was my day off and he was working at the beach so I thought I would do two things at once. Go to the beach and speak to dad as well. And maybe see my boyfriend while I'm there.

I woke up and first thing I did was take a shower. I got changed into my clothes for the day and packed a bag with somethings in. Once that was all done I finished getting myself ready then headed to the kitchen getting myself some breakfast. Mum walked in (Reidy's wife). "Morning." She said. "Morning." I replied. "So how's you and Noah?" Mum asked making me blush a little. Only mum knows about Noah and I. It's just I was too scared and nervous to tell dad at the time. "Good." I said quietly. "Does dad know?" She asked. I shook my head. "Nope but he will by the end of today as I plan to tell him." I smiled. "Good idea. I'll see you later. Text me when you're coming home." She said hugging me before I left. "Will do." I smiled heading out the door.

The beach was so busy thankfully so I walked up the steps to the tower. I knocked on the door as I walked in. The ones in the tower turned to me instantly smiling as they recognised me. "Have you seen my dad Reidy?" I asked the lads in the tower. "Last time we saw him he was walking around the pavilion on a mission as he told us." Jackson laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Ok whatever you say Jackson. Thanks for the help." I smiled at them all before leaving and walked around the pavilion looking for my dad.

Noah's POV:

A/n: I can just imagine him super nervous in this situation...

I turned back to them. "Wait that's y/n's dad?" I asked. They all nodded with smirks. "Why?" Deano asked. "Umm it's nothing." I quickly said. "Nah come on tell us." They said. I sighed. "Y/n and I have been talking over the past few months and we've just started dating about a month ago. She wants me to meet her dad now realising who it is should I be scared?" I questioned. They laughed. "Oh Noah. You'll be ok, I hope." Jackson smirked. "If not then oops I guess." Will said making us all laugh. Hopefully it goes well.

Your POV:
I found dad walking across the pavilion. "Dad?!" I exclaimed making him smile. We hugged one another before we got talking. I was nervous to even tell him. "So I met this boy..." I told him. He turned to me stopping in his tracks. "Who is this boy?" He asked. "His name is Noah. He's pretty cute." I smiled just thinking of the curly haired boy. "Are you two dating?" Dad asked. I went a little shy. "Yes." I mumbled. "Do I know him?" He asked. "Yes." I said making him tense a little. "Is it the Noah I'm thinking of?" He asked. I nodded my head waiting for him to say something.

He took my hand walking me into the tower. "Noah?" Dad said making him stand up quickly. Reidy stood by me while Noah stood in front of us. "You two dating?" Dad asked as Noah nodded his head. "Yeah." Noah smiled. "You break her heart Noah and I'll be coming for you." Reidy said making him nod his head immediately. "Got it." He said in a shaky tone in his voice. "No funny business either." He said pointing between us. Dad hugged me once more before leaving the tower.

Noah and I walked out of the tower. "Now that everyone knows... we can do this." He said placing his lips to mine. We pulled away. "You two are definitely not doing that when I'm around." I heard dad say which made us laugh. "Oh dad." I laughed. "I better be off then." Noah said hugging me. I smiled walking away. "See you tomorrow Noah." I smiled walking off home. I'm glad dad accepts us.