Singlets - Wingman

A/n: This is from when Harries tried to set Singlets up with a girl that lost her purse on the beach but I've obviously changed it up!

Also it's like 3:30am and I can't sleep so enjoy this part!

Your POV:
I was down at bondi for the day. My keys were missing so I must've miss placed them somewhere and I didn't know where they were. There were two lifeguards sat in a buggy so I thought I would go ask them and see if they knew. I walked over to them. "Hey I've miss placed my keys. Have you had anyone hand them in!" I asked with a smile. "We've been given some keys so we'll take you up to the tower." One of them said.

Harries' POV:
A lovely girl came over to us asking about some keys. She sat in between Singlets and I. "This is Trent aka Singlets and I am Harries." I told her. "I'm y/n." The girl replied. Time to set Singlets up with a date. "Well y/n, there's a lot of us now that are married in the service and there's nothing like then helping a man find love." I told her. She laughed. "Aw I need some help." Singlets said. "Singlets is a bit of a heart throb. He's got a nice torso, long big jaw and the blonde hair. It's the iconic lifeguard look." I explained. She smiled. "Well that sounds nice." She said making us both laugh.

Singlets' POV:
We were halfway to the tower and Harries kept on going. "Dinner date you two?" Harries said. "I don't think so. There's lives to save here." I said. "Would you liike a candle lit dinner? Where do you like to eat?" Harries asked y/n. "Harries do you mind. I'm trying to focus on the beach." I told him as he laughed. "You two should just become sweethearts." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Your POV:
They two lads got asked to go back down the backpackers so I hopped out and headed up to the tower. "They ruined our moment. I was actually enjoying it." I heard Singlet say. "You nearly found love." Harries told Singlets. "She'll be back for sure." Harries said. I laughed walking into the tower to get my keys.

- - - -

It was now the next day and I never saw Singlets after. It was a shame but I wasn't surprised. I was standing in line waiting for my coffee to be surved. "Hey it's y/n right?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned seeing the two guys that picked me up yesterday. "Yeah that's me." I smiled. Harries walked off leaving Singlets and I alone. "Y/n!" I heard my name being called. My coffee was finally secure in my hands. Singlets also got his and we made our way out of the cafe. "I was meant to come find you yeasterday but I got caught up with how busy the beach was." He explained. I smiled. "It's ok. Once I collected my things I left and headed home." I said as we walked. "How about getting dinner sometime?" He asked. "I would be up for that." I smiled. "Good can't wait. What about tonight?" Singlets suggested. "I'm free." I replied. "Ok I'll pick you up. Send me your address." He told me. Singlets got my number and I got his. We went our own ways until tonight.

A/n: part 2?