Luke - permission

A/n: part 2 of 'Hoppo - married' also thank me later for this 😂 I really really like him in that suit... also I heard this song on tiktok and it inspired me to write this imagine 😂

Your POV:
Luke and I took a small walk outside. We walked hand in hand towards a bench we found. "Would you marry me y/n?" Luke asked out of no where. "Of course I would. You're my soulmate." I smiled holding his hand tighter. "I know that was random but I wanted to know really." He sighed. I turned to him. "What's wrong boo?" I asked. "It's nothing really. It's silly." He sighed. "Luke nothing is silly. You can tell me anything." I told him. "I had a feeling that you wouldn't want to marry me in the future. It's stupid I know." He told me. "That's not stupid. I would marry you in a heartbeat if I could." I told him making him smile.

Luke turned to me. "Really?" He asked. I took his hands kissing them. "Yes." I smiled. Luke leaned in pressing his lips to mine for a little. "I love you Y/n Hopkins." He mumbled. "And I love you Luke Faddy." I smiled kissing him back. He smiled into the kiss. We walked back inside. "Y/n Faddy? Hmm I like that." I smiled as Luke chuckled. "And so do I." He replied kissing the side of my head.

Hoppo's POV:
Y/n and Luke walked back inside after a long time outside. "Y/n?" I called as she left Luke's side coming over to mine. "What's up?" She asked. "Everything alright out there?" I asked. She smiled. "Yeah. Luke just wanted to ask me something and needed some reassurance." She explained. I nodded my head. "Well if you need anything you know where to find me." I told her. She nodded her head. "Thanks dad." She said hugging me before walking off to find Luke. The two of them are made for one another.

Luke's POV:
It's been a few weeks from the wedding. I'm finally ready to speak to Hoppo after having many days where I could've spoke to him but chose not too. The only time I could speak to Hoppo without y/n around was at work. She's a teacher for school kids so obviously she's at the school and not here.

I knocked on the office door waiting for a response. "Come in." I heard the boss say. I took a deep breath before walking in. "Hey Luke." Hoppo smiled. "Hey Hoppo." I replied. "So you wanted to talk?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I'm a bit nervous to ask you this actually so I'm sorry if I take up your time." I explained. "Never. I have time. What is it that you want to ask me?" He asked. I swallowed. It's now or never.

I pulled out a small square box opening it showing him the ring. Hoppo looked up at me placing his hand on my shoulder. "This ring is for your daughter. The one who has stole my heart. She's my everything." I explained. Hoppo was smiling. "Can I marry your daughter and make her my wife?" I asked with a shaky voice. His hand patted my shoulder. "I want her to be the only girl I love fore the rest of my life. She'll be the most beautiful bride I've ever seen." I told him. Hoppo nodded his head. "I give you my full blessing. You can marry my daughter." He told me.

I felt the weight on my shoulders lift off. "I can't wait to smile and see her walk down the isle on the arm of her father. I'll treat her like a princess so don't worry. I swear to you I'll look after her." I told him. "And I know you will because you do it now." He smiled. "Thank you Hoppo." I smiled back at him. "Let's have a look at that ring again." Hoppo asked. I gladly handed him over the box as he looked at the ring. "She's going to love this." He told me. I hope she does.