Chase - you're all I need

Requested by @Kglight10

Your POV:
The time came for Chase to meet my parents. We've been together for 4 months. The best 4 months of my life so far. I've met Chase's parents. I met them about the 2nd month into our relationship and they like me. I'm glad they do. Every time when I went to go see if my parents are free they would either be on holiday, at work or just "busy" with no explanation. No surprise but today they finally agreed to meet Chase.

We got up at a reasonable time and got ready for the day ahead. I had 50/50 feelings for today. Half bad and half good. My parents aren't the nicest when it comes to new people aka boys I'm close too. They're strict when it comes to boys and all that stuff but I'm my own person now and don't need my parents to boss me around.

Chase looked really nervous. "Hey come here." I said softly to him. He walked over wrapping his arms around me. "What if they don't like me?" He asked. I sighed. "If they do then that's their problem not ours. You're my everything and i can't loose you." I told him. Chase pulled back looking at me with love in his eyes. I smiled. "You're my whole world." He said before we shared a kiss. The two of us got in the car and headed to my parents.

Chase's POV:
I'm so nervous to meet y/n's parents. James (her dad) and Jodie (her mum). We arrived at her parents house. "No matter what happens in there I will always be there and nothing will change my mind about you. You're all I need." She told me making me smile. We shared a kiss before heading towards the house.

The door opened revealing her parents. They looked nice I guess. Y/n gave them hugs and they shook my hand. "So good to see you my darling y/n." Her mum said. Her dad walked over to me. "Ah you must be the boyfriend, Chase. We're y/n's parents." Her dad said looking down at me. I felt very nervous. "I'm James and this is my wife Jodie. Call us Mrs and Mr y/l/n." James said. I nodded my head. Surely they would've let me use their first names right? I smiled to myself as we walked inside and towards the sofa.

We all got settled before we got talking. "So Chase what do you do for a living?" Jodie asked. "I'm a lifeguard down at bondi beach." I smiled as Jodie nearly spat out her drink. "A-a lifeguard?" She stuttered. I smiled nodding my head. "Is there something wrong with that?" I asked. "No not at all. We thought you would've been a lawyer or have some sort of important role as a job." She said. Y/n looked at her parents in shock. "He is important. Important to me anyways." Y/n told them.

The two of us were sat on the sofa together before her dad walked in. "Y/n we need to talk?" James said in a stern voice. Her mum was glaring at me making me feel somewhat uncomfortable. "Mum quit staring." Y/n snapped. Her mum rolled her eyes. "You two can't date." He said out of the blue. Y/n's mouth dropped. "Why?" She asked. "It's not serious enough and you're too young." Her mum said. I looked at y/n as she looked back at me. "Mrs y/l/n, we've been together for 4 months nearly 5 and I feel like our relationship with one another is serious enough. It may not be how you pictured it but it's the way I pictured it myself." I explained. Jodie looked at me in shock. "How dare you?!" She exclaimed. I felt y/n tense up moving closer to me. "I'll sort this." She whispered in my ear.

Your POV:
My heart broke. Chase looked uncomfortable now. I decided to speak up as that's what I'm here for. "What's your problem with him?" I asked making Chase look at me. "He's just not the guy we imagined." Mum said. I rolled my eyes. "Why? Did you think I was going to marry into some wealthy family or something?" I questioned. "Well yes!" Dad said. I laughed.

I shook my head in disbelief. This can't be happening. "He's just a normal guy who does normal things." I told them. "No y/n. We're not accepting it." Mum said. I sighed. That was it. "I've had enough of you both bossing me around telling me who I can and can't date?! I can date who I want. You're not in control of me anymore. I'm an adult now and don't need you two to boss me around. I love Chase! He's all I need! If you don't like him then fine. That's fine by me. He's the one for me and your words aren't going to change anything. I love him." I cried out to both my parents.

The two of them shifted in their seats. Chase held my hand squeezing it time to time. "Well..." Dad began but I butted in. "No don't go there. We're leaving. Come on Chase." I said letting the tears slip. The two of us left my parents house and got in the car back to his place as that's were I was staying for a few days (I do have a place of my own). The car journey back was silent.

We got home and headed inside. I cried. Chase wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly. "It's ok baby." I heard him say. "It's not. I really wanted them to love you. I love you so why couldn't they." I sobbed. "Don't listen to them. If you love me then you love me." He smiled at me. I kissed his cheek. Chase took my hand. "You love me?" He asked with a slight smirk. I nodded my head. "Chase I mean it, I really do love you." I told him making him smile. "And I love you too y/n." He replied as we shared a kiss. I love him.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!