Noah - tower

Your POV:
I see Noah as a friend. He's cute. I must admit that I do have a crush on him. I opened my curtains thinking it was going to be a nice warm sunny day. Today wasn't so sunny. The sky was grey and there were also dark rain clouds. The sea is going to be rough and there's gonna be a load of rescues.

I did my morning routine and then ate food, made some lunch, sorted my bag out then once I was ready I headed out my door.

I walked into the tower seeing a few of the guys in their coats and wrapped up warm. "Morning." I said placing my bag down. I must admit it was cold a bit so I did bring a cup of warm tea with me in my travel mug. "Morning y/n." A few of them said. I smiled back noticing Noah smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

We all departed our ways and headed to we're we were supposed to be. Noah and I were in the tower together. "So how have you been?" He asked. "Average. What about yourself?" I asked looking out of the binoculars. "Better that you're here." He said. "You're so cheesy Noah." I said which made him laugh. "You love it." He replied. I blushed a little. "Maybe." I mumbled. "I knew you would." Noah smiled.

Noah said something which made us laugh. "You're so cute." He said as we laughed. I blushed. Noah looked down at my lips then back to my eyes. He did that a few times and before I knew it his lips were on mine. We shared a slow kiss soon pulling away realising we're at work. I quickly turn my attention back to the beach. I could feel his smirk. "That was amazing." He chuckled. "I agree." I admitted. Noah moved his chair next to mine placing his arm around my shoulder. "Be my girlfriend y/n?" He asked. "Of course Noah!" I replied stealing another kiss off of him.