Luke - quarantine

Your POV:
It was another day like yesterday. We're all in quarantine due to the pandemic that is currently happening. I can't remember what day we were on.

Kisses were pressed against my cheek. My eyes slowly opened revealing Luke smirking at me. "Morning." I mumbled leaning against his chest reasting my head there. "Let's get through this day of quaratine." He said kissing the top of my head. "We were suposed to be married by now and we're meant to be on our honeymoon by now." I said. "I know baby. We are susposed to be mr and mrs Faddy by now but we can't help a pandemic." Luke said hugging me tight. I lifted my hand up looking at the beautiful engagement ring I've seen. The two of us headed out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

- - - -

I took my exersise mat from the closet that it was in and placed it on the floor. Luke did the same about 5 minutes later. We began to do our daily workout which we did since day one of quaratine. Once that was complete we just laid down on our mats for a few minutes. "That was intense." I laughed. "It was alright." Luke said. I could tell he was smirking. "Well you're used to running around." I groaned. "Aww. True." He said as we laughed. We got up and Luke went to run a bath while I went to sort somethings out. Luke walked back into the room. "Bath is ready for you." He smiled. "Join me?" I asked which he gladly agreed to. We spent time together relaxing in one anothers arms.

Once we finished in the bath the two of us went to the kitchen to make ourselves some breakfast. Luke walked out of the room and I began with breakfast. I felt arms wrap themselves around my waist while I cook the eggs. "I can't wait to marry you." Luke whispered. I blushed. "I can't wait to call you my husband." I replied. Luke kissed below my ear then taking a seat at the table. I dished up the food and we sat eating it talking about everything that was on our mind.

- - - -

It's been a few hours. Luke and I haven't done much. "Let's go on a walk." Luke suggested. "Ok." I replied placing my shoes on. We walked out of our house and down the road to the park. Of course we made sure to social distance when people came by us. "Babe where do you see us in the future?" Luke asked as we walked hand in hand. "Why do you ask?" I asked. "Just curious." He asked. "Well I would see us buying our first proper house together. Saving up for a dream holiday that we've both been talking about and starting our own beautiful family and growing old together." I tought. "That sounds exactly how I would want it to go." Luke told me. My stomach filled with butterflies. We both headed back to our small apartment for the evening. Luke and I set up our living room for a movie evening.

A/n: stay safe. wash your hands. wear a mask.