Dylan - suited up

Dylan's POV:
It's a family friends wedding today and I've asked Vicki to be my plus one. She said yes obviously. Vicki couldn't stay the night unfortunately but she came over to mine all ready for the day in the morning. "Dylan?" She called. I walked out in view and saw her standing there. "Oh my. Wow. You look beautiful babe." I told her as she smiled. "Oh Dylan." She exclaimed. "I'm being honest here." I smiled as she kissed my cheek.

We shared a quick hug. "Right I'll be in the bathroom." I told her. All I needed to do was my hair and tie then I was done. "Give me a shout if you need me." She said with a smile. I did my hair perfectly and now it was time for the tie. I could do the tie myself but I wanted to spend a little time with my girlfriend before the whole event started. "Vicki?" I called seeing her appear in the doorway shortly after.

Your POV:
My name was called so I made my way over to him. Dylan was fully dressed up in his suit and,

Wow.

He was looking really (and I mean really) good in that suit I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. "Um babe I have a question?" He asked snapping me out of my trail of thought. "Oh yeah sure." I smiled walking over to him as we both looked in the mirror.

Dylan turned to me. "How do I look?" He asked. I smiled. "Be honest?" He added with a small smile. "Well Mr Davis here's the truth. You look absolutely stunning in that suit. It really brings out those nice blue eyes you have. Wow. I'm speechless. You look great Dylan." I explained as he smiled looking at the floor. A little of blush crept onto his cheeks. So cute.

I fixed up my hair a little. "Would you also help me with this please?" He asked holding his tie in his hands. I smiled with a little laugh and took it from his hands. As I was doing up his tie I couldn't help but notice Dylan staring down at my lips and into my eyes a few times. "Yes?" I asked with a smile. "N-Nothing." He stuttered. I smirked. "Ok." I smiled finishing up with his tie.

I turned around and just as I did his hand grabbed hold of mine spinning me back around to face him. Dylan placed his hands either side of my face. He leaned in kissing my lips slowly. We pulled away resting our foreheads together. "You look stunning my love." He said to me still with his hands on my face. "Let's go downstairs before they start coming up here to find us." I said as Dylan smiled. We grabbed our things that we needed for the day.

The two of us walked down the stairs as his brother and mum were waiting for us both. "There you two are!" Daniel exclaimed. I smiled. "You both look great." His mum said as she gave us a hug each. "Let's go before we're late." She said as we began heading out of the house. Dylan lifted his arm up a little for me to take hold of. "Thank you." I said as we headed out the door. He really looks good in that suit.