Harrison - moments

Requested by @chelseame2

Giulia's POV:
The sound of my phone pinging was what woke me up. I picked it up seeing it was a message from Harrison.

 I picked it up seeing it was a message from Harrison

I opened my phone to answer his message.

I smiled to myself. I got out of bed and headed to my front door opening it seeing Harrison standing there with a big smile on his face also with a bouque of flowers in his hand. "Aw baby this is so sweet of you." I said as I held the door open as he walked in. I shut the door then turned to face his. He handed me the flowers and I smelt them.

I kissed him slowly and passionately. He picked my up letting me wrap my legs around his waist. He began to walked. I squealed. "You're so cute." He said sitting on the sofa. I pulled away as my face was burried in the crook of his neck. I booped his nose. His face scrunched up. "Let's go out for lunch." Harrison suggested. "Yes." I replied getting up off of him. "How does iceburgs sound?" He asked as I sorted my bag out. Harrison walked over wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Sounds good to me." I smiled. He pressed a quick kiss behind my ear. Harrison took my hand leading me down the road towards iceburgs.

We walked into iceburg's for lunch. Harrison and I both ordered our food then waited at our table. Our food came to our table shortly after and we both got tucked in. "Here try this." Harrison said. He reached over the table with some of his food on his fork. I opened my mouth eating it after. "Ooo that's good." I smiled. We both finished our food and drinks. We paid then walked out of the resturant and walked around for a bit. Harrison placed his hand in mine as we walked towards the beach. We took a few minutes to soak it all in then decided to head home. The two of us walked back home.

Harrison opened the door for me. "Thank you." I smiled as the two walked over to the sofa and got comfortable. "Thank you for today." I mumbled. "Anything for you baby." He said kissing me again. I rested my head on his chest sighing out. Harrison placed his hand on my head playing with my hair. It relaxed me a lot.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!