Maxi - bathroom floor - ⚠️

A/n: this comes with a warning! I'm not going to go into detail when writing that "certain" part because it's sensitive to many people and to me as well. I don't want to bring back memories for people when writing it so it won't be written. You'll know what I'm on about when you get to that certain part. If you need to talk DM ME! I'm always here to listen!

This is a very long one! The word count for it is 2515!

Enjoy!

Requested by @Thenextstepfan3

Your POV:
I'm the newest lifeguard to the team. I've been a lifeguard for about 3 months now. It's an amazing job. I love it. I've made really good friends with them all. Maxi especially. We get on well and talk a lot to one another. One lunchtime I was on my phone (I know there's a no phones allowed in the tower) but this was important. I was searching for an apartment for me to live in. Maxi looked over my shoulder. "Ooo apartment hunting are we." He smiled. I nodded my head. "Yeah." I replied. "I'm not having much luck with it though." I sighed. "I have a spare room in my apartment if you want it." He told me. I turned to face him. "You serious?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Yes! Definitely! Please take it." He pleaded. I smiled. "Ok then. I'll take it." I smiled. Maxi was so happy. Maxi got a key cut for me so I have a key of my own. So sweet.

Behind the scenes from work my heart broken. My boyfriend and I broke up. Well I broke up with him because he was going behind my back. Ridiculous. I haven't told anyone not even Maxi. He's my best friend.

After work I headed back home. Maxi was walking behind me on the phone to someone. We both got in and did what we had to do for the evening. "I'm heading out if you want to join." Maxi told me. I smiled. "I'll stay here." I told him. "Make sure you eat something ok." He told me. I nodded my head. Maxi left and I headed into the kitchen. I made myself some food eating very little of it. I wasn't that hungry or had much of an appetite. Hours passed. I was sitting on the sofa watching tv when I heard the front door open. "What you still doing up?" Maxi asked as he shut the front door. "Oh I couldn't sleep." I told him. He smiled. "It's late. We've both got work tomorrow let's get to bed." He said helping me up off of the sofa. "Ok." I said quietly as we walked towards our rooms. "Goodnight y/n." He said before walking into his room. "Goodnight." I replied walking into my room for the night. Maxi and I settled for the night in our bedrooms.

I woke up super early. The thoughts flooded my eyes. That's when I decided to go to the bathroom. I locked locked the bathroom door walking to the sink after. I looked at myself in the mirror. No guy will ever like me. No guy would want to date me. Is what traveled through my head. I sighed. My cheeks were stained with my tears and also my so called waterproof mascara. That's when it all went down hill from there.

Maxi's POV:
Normally y/n would wake me up when we have work but today she didn't. I must admit she didn't look happy yesterday. I should sat down with her.

I got out of bed and walked around the apartment. It's not the biggest apartment so she can't be far. I noticed her bedroom door was opened was slightly open so I walked in noticing she wasn't there. Odd. She could be in the bathroom. I headed to the bathroom opening the door but realising it was locked. I managed to get the door open seeing y/n on the floor unresponsive. I fell to her side grabbing my phone calling and a no immediately. While I was on the phone to the dispatcher, I checked her pulse. She didn't have one. "Does she have a pulse?" They asked. "Nope." I said starting chest compressions. "Ok you need to start cpr." They told me. "I'm a professional lifeguard I've performed cpr many times." I told them. They assisted me until the ambo arrived. They took her to hospital with me in the back with her.

I was told to wait in the waiting room by the doctors while they stabilised y/n. Time to phone Hoppo and tell him. I was shaking and you could tell in my voice.