Maxi - shower

Maxi's POV:
Each day was painful. I'm hurting. Bad. I walked into the tower feeling dreadful. I just didn't feel like myself. "Oh Maxi you don't look good. Is everything ok?" Jackson asked. I shook my head. "Not really." I mumbled taking a seat. "How are you and y/n going? Haven't heard much about you both in a while." Reidy asked. My heart ached. I sighed. "We broke up." I mumbled. "You don't mind me asking why?" He asked as a few of the others looked over. "I don't know ok! I can't remember and I don't want to remember. I'm hurting and I want to forget about everything we had." I exclaimed walking out of the tower with tears in my eyes.

A few hours past and I needed to apologise to them all. I walked into the tower seeing them all in there. "Hey guys, I'm sorry for flipping out earlier. It was a silly thing for me to do. I'm sorry." I told them. "Maxi it's ok. Every break up is tough. We understand." Reidy said patting my shoulder. It's been a long day and finally I'm off home. I make it home and first thing I do is go for a shower. I turned the shower on and undressed myself getting into it. The tears began to fall down my cheeks as I cried.

"Why?"

"Why did you leave me?"

"I can't anymore."

"You meant everything to me."

"I need you y/n."

I wiped my face and got out of the shower. It kinda helped but I needed to see her. She probably doesn't want to see me but I need to see her. I put my shoes on and headed over to hers.

Your POV:
The shower was the only place I could show my emotions. I turned it on getting in.

"I hope I'm not the only one who's doing this. I hope you are too."

"Maxi... why did it have to end this way?"

"Why did it have to end in the first place?"

"I- you're the one for me."

"I can't let you go."

"I love you Maxi."

I got out of the shower and got myself ready for bed,. A pair of comfortable shorts, T-shirt and one of Maxi's old hoodies. You're probably wondering why I haven't got rid of it yet? Real reason is I can't because I'm attached to it and also it's comfy so why would I get rid of a nice hoodie. It also smelt like him which made me breakdown. I need to get myself together. Ugh?!

There was a knock at my door. It confused me a little as I wondered who was knocking at my door at this time of evening. I opened it seeing Maxi there with tear stained cheeks. When I saw his face I burst into tears. I let him in. We engulfed one another in a hug and I shut the door with my foot. "I'm so sorry." He sobbed into my shoulder as I did the same.

We pulled away and looked at each other. "I was so horrible to you that day. I'm sorry." I cried. "Let's talk." He said as we walked over to the sofa. "I haven't slept in days. I've been thinking about us and I couldn't sleep. It was rough. I look rough *laughs a little* I needed to come see you. Even though we broke up I never let you go. You were still there." He told me. "I'm so in love with you." I told him as he pulled me in for a hug.

The two of us pulled away from the hug. "Are we good?" Maxi asked wiping his tears. I smiled with a slight giggle. He smiled back. We pulled one another in for a hug. After pulling away, our lips touched for a few seconds. "I've missed this." I mumbled making him smile more.