Jake N - you

Your POV:
The sun shone through the curtains woke me up. I groaned a little as I wanted to stay asleep for longer but once I'm up, I'm up. I stretched out before getting up. Jake wasn't in the bed which confused me a little but I shrugged my shoulders. One of his hoodies was in the dresser so I placed it over me before going off to find him. No sound coming from anywhere in the house besides my feet hitting the floor. I walked into the kitchen and there was a piece of paper on the counter. I picked it up and read it:

Morning babe,

Hope you slept well. Just popped out to the shops to grab some bits for breakfast. Can't wait to see you beautiful!

Love Jake xxxx

(A/n: 'xxxx' means kisses)

My heart melted. He's the sweetest man out there. Oh I love him so so much.

15 minutes passed and the front door opened. Jake walked in with a bag and a smile on his face. "Hey." He said walking towards me. I got up off of the sofa and walked over to him. Jake placed the bag down on the table before wrapping his arms around me pulling me close. My arms wrapped loosely around his neck. "Love you." He mumbled against my ear making me smile. "Love you too Jakey." I replied before we pulled away.

Our lips touched softly as we shared a morning kiss. We pulled away and Jake looked at me. "You look cute in my jumper." He smiled before we walked into the kitchen. "What do you fancy for breakfast?" He asked. "I do fancy some eggs and bacon." I said with a smile. "Eggs and bacon it is then." Jake smiled as he began to cook. I offered to help but he insisted on doing it all himself. The food was soon cooked and we both tucked in. "Bon appetit." Jake said making me giggle a little. "Thank you." I smiled as we began to eat. Once we ate that I washed up the dishes. "I'm heading for a shower won't be long." I smiled kissing his cheek. "Ok my love." He replied cleaning up. I walked off to the bedroom to get ready for my shower.

Once I was done and ready for the day I made my way back into the bedroom. Jake was sat on the bed. "You ok?" I asked drying my hair with a towel. "Just thinking." He said. My hair was dry and I made my way over to Jake. We sat next to one another and he rested his head in my shoulder. "Shall we go cuddle up on the sofa and watch some Netflix?" I suggested. He smiled. "Let's go." I said taking his hand leading him out the room.

The two of us got extra blankets from the cupboard and some snacks ready for our night. Jake sat on the sofa and I joined him shortly after. He opened his arms for me giving me a hug as I sat next to him. We both got comfortable and soon my head was resting in his lap. "What shall we watch?" Jake asked looking down at me. "Let's watch *your favourite show*." I replied with a smile. "Ok." He smiled putting the show on.

Time passed and Jake had his hand playing with my hair. He knows this makes me feel sleepy. My eyes began to close and he carried on. "Sleep tight princess." He whispered kissing the top of my head as I drifted off to sleep.