Harrison - forever - Pt3

*1 year later*

Your POV:
We just celebrated Luka's 5th birthday. He's growing up too fast. Harrison and Luka have been spending so much time together. I love seeing them bond so much. Luka was staying with my parents for the night as it was Date night for Harrison and I.

Harrison and I got ready for our date night. "I'll be in the living room if you need me." He said kissing the side of my head while I finished up. Once I was done I walked out of the bedroom. "Wow." He said making me blush. "You look so stunning." Harrison said. I smiled. "You also look very handsome." I smirked. The two of us shared a kiss before we headed out for the evening.

Harrison's POV:
The two of us walked down to the pavilion hand in hand. I planned on having the special evening around here as this was our favourite place to hang out together and also take Luka. We have these days nights which make us get closer. I love y/n so much. We went to icebergs for our dinner which is always great. The food there is amazing. After we finished up there we made our way to the pavilion. It was really nice at night. As we walked it felt like someone was following us. I'm sure it was no one.

We turned the corner and walked out into the open. There stood someone. Someone familiar. Staring at us both. Y/n looked at me holding on tight. Finn was there. I thought he left for good. He should've left. Y/n looked scared. "Wow look who I just bumped into." Finn said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Are you happy to see me?" He asked but we have him no response. "Finn I thought I said leave me and my family alone." Y/n said to him. He looked somewhat angry. "I told you guys I would be back." He smirked. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "And who are you?" Finn asked getting his hand ready to shake mine which I didn't want too. "Harrison." I said not wanting to shake his hand. "Suit yourself." He mumbled.

We took a small step back. "I thought I would come to say hi." He said. "What do you really want?" Y/n asked. "I want to have my son." He said. "You're not even supposed to be near me because of what was in the envelope." Y/n explained. "We're is Luka. If you don't tell me one of you will get hurt." He said angrily. "We're not going to tell you where he is." I said. Finn glared at me. "Tell me now. I don't want to hurt you." He said raising his voice slightly. Y/n shook her head.

Finn didn't like it. I stood in front of y/n to protect her as I didn't want her to get hurt. I'd rather get hurt then let her. Finn pounced and before I knew it y/n jumped in front of me getting full on hit. She screamed falling to the floor in pain. Finn ran off. "Someone help!" I shouted as I cried. People came out to help luckily. The police and ambo turned up soon and y/n was taken to hospital. This is not how I wanted the evening to end.

Your POV:
I could hear his voice. He sounded so upset also sounded like he was crying. My eyes slowly opened seeing Harrison sat there holding my hand. "Harrison?" I croaked making him quickly turn his head to face me. "Y/n you're ok baby. You're ok." He told me. I smiled weakly. "Let me quickly get a nurse." He said walking out of the room before walking back in. The nurse did some checks before leaving us two to be.

Harrison smiled at me kissing the side of my head. "I was so scared baby." He told me. "I'm ok." I whispered. "I know but you know what I'm like when it comes to you." He said making me blush slightly. "What actually happened as I've forgotten?" I asked with a slight chuckle at the end. "Well Finn showed up and wanted to "talk". I'm not sure he was meant to attack me or you but he headed for me. You jumped in front of Finn saving me but you got the hit instead. Finn ran off and then the ambulance and police came." Harrison explained to me.

Harrison looked down at the floor. "What's wrong bubs?" I asked him. "I should've save you." He mumbled. "You have." I replied. He looked over at me with a look of 'how'. I smiled. "You were there when he wasn't. You saved me and helped me through it all. I love you Harrison." I told him. Tears fell down his cheeks. "That reminds me. I wanted this evening to turn out differently than this but unfortunately it hadn't. So this hospital setting is going to have to do." He told me. I smiled. I squeezed his hand in reassurance.

He was crying a bit. "Y/n will you marry me?" Harrison asked as the tears fell from his cheeks. I nodded my head. "Yes." I said making him smile. Harrison placed the ring on my finger. "I love you so much." He said when he placed his forehead against mine. We shared a kiss.

There was a knocked at the door. "Mummy! Daddy!" Luka screamed running in. Harrison gave me a look. Luka never called Harrison dad before so this was his first time saying it. Whippet and Chappo walked in after him. Harrison stuck his thumb up. They both smiled. "Congrats to you both." They said. "Thank you." I said. Luka was laying with me on the bed. "Mummy?" Luka asked. "Yes sweetie?" I replied. "Did daddy save you?" He asked. I smiled at Harrison. "He sure did." I smiled. Whippet and Chappo could tell how Harrison was feeling. This was the family I dreamed of.

A/n: if you read all the titles to this small series it reveals:

Always - Together - Forever

My favourite small series so far! There's NO more parts to this as this was the last!!