Luke - ready

Your POV:
Luke and I have been married for 2 years and we have our second child on the way. I'm over the moon. We've already got a daughter called Elle, who is 3 nearly 4 and now we have a son on the way. Luke's the best husband out there and I love him so much. I sat down on the sofa. The tears slipped down my eyes. My baby is due in 3 days and I just want him to come now if I'm honest. Elle came running into the room and over to me. She looked up at me seeing my tears fall down my cheeks. "Mummy don't cry." She said holding my hands. She reached her hand up wiping my tears away. "Mommy you'll be ok." She told me making a small smile appear on my face. The front door opened and in walked Luke. "DADDY!" Elle screamed as he walked into the house. Luke picked her up spinner her around causing her to squeal. He placed her down and she ran off to play.

Luke's POV:
I got home right before Elle's bedtime. "How's my beautiful family?" I asked as y/n waddled over to me. "Great. Well besides being uncomfortable I'm good." She smiled. I hugged her feeling the baby bump against me. "How's the little man been?" I asked rubbing her stomach. "He's been kicking a lot." She said. "Oh no he'll be here soon." I told her as she smiled. "Elle's playing in her room." Y/n told me. I nodded my head and walked towards her room.

It was my turn to put Elle to bed so I made my way to her room seeing her all really in her pyjamas and just playing with her toys. "Hey daddy." She said getting up to hug me. We hugged and I placed her into her bed. "Daddy?" Elle asked as she hugged her stuffed animal. "Yes Elle?" I replied as I sorted out bits in her room. "When's baby brother going to be here?" She asked making me smile. "Well hopefully he'll be here very soon." I told her as I walked over to her bed. "I'm excited to meet him!" She exclaimed making me chuckle. "Me too." I told her. It went silent as I sat at the end of her bed. "Mummy's been crying." Elle told me. "Has she?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Yeah I'm sad as mummy's sad." She said with a sad face. "Aww baby I'll speak to mummy and I'm sure she'll be happy." I told her. "Night night daddy." She mumbled drifting off to sleep. I smiled. "Night my princess." I said kissing her head before leaving the room.

Your POV:
Luke walked into the living room minutes later. I sighed. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked. I sat in silence. "I can't help you if you don't tell me what it is." He said softly moving a bit of my hair behind my ear. "I'm exhausted and want this baby out. I'm so tired and haven't slept in days. I want him here." I sobbed. Luke pulled me into his arms. "He'll be here when he's ready. I know you want him out now, I do too. So does Elle. She's so excited. She can't wait to be a big sister." Luke said reminding me. I rested my head on his shoulder yawning. "Let's head off to bed because baby boy could come tonight or tomorrow or whenever." He joked. I groaned making him laugh. Luke helped me up and we got ready for bed then headed to bed.