Jethro - 7 months

Request by Aussielover121

Sammy's POV:
I've been hiding something from Jethro for 7 months now. No I haven't cheated on him. I'm not that kind of person. I'm pregnant. My bump isn't that big but it's growing quickly though. He's going to find out either way. We're only 19! "Babe I'm going out with a few mates today. I'll see you later on." I told Jeff kissing his cheek before leaving the house. "Ok have fun. See you later." He said with a smile. I walked out of the house and to where me and my friends were meeting. I rubbed my bump thinking of how I'm going to tell Jethro soon. He needs to know before it's too late.

Jethro's POV:
I was at work for the day and Sammy was with a few friends. She been acting differently over the past few months. "Jeff whats wrong mate?" Harries asked as he took a seat next to me. I sighed. "It's Sammy. She's not herself. She's moody. She's never moody but recently she has been. She's been craving the most weirdest foods. She gets days were she's sick in the mornings. I just don't understand." I explained. Harries smiled. "Is she pregnant?" He asked. "What?! No. I'm pretty sure she would've told me." I said. "Well to me they sound like pregnancy symptoms. You should really go ask her." Harries told me. "Ok I'll phone her on my break.

Jethro.
Sammy.

Sammy?

Yes babe.

Are you pregnant?

Jethro I can't talk about that now can we talk when you get home please.

Fine but if you are we have a lot of talking to do.

Ok baby. I'm sorry.

See you later.

Bye.

I sighed and finished my shift for the day. 

- - - -

Sammy was home as I arrived back from work. She looked up at me. She looked kinda scared. "Jethro?" She said before tearing up. "I-I." She stuttered. I sat next to her. "I know what you're going to say." I mumbled. "You're pregnant aren't you?" I asked. She nodded her head. "How long?" I asked. "7 months." She said making look at her in shock. "You kept it a secret from me for 7 months." I exclaimed. I couldn't be angry at her but I was. "Please don't be mad." She pleaded. I sighed.

Sammy let the tears slip again. "I'm sorry Jethro. I was meant to tell you. I was scared. Scared that you'll leave me and not love me. We're young only 19. We were just beginning to find our paths for our future but now this is our future. I'm so sorry Jethro. I just hope you forgive me for what I've done." She cried. I pulled her into my arms. "Shh baby. It's ok. I am upset and mad but I understand. We're young but we've got this. We'll learn and grow. You're amazing Sammy and I'll always love you and our little bean. He or she will be just like their mother." I told her. "It's a boy. I found out a few weeks ago." She laughed with tears still streaming down her face. "Oh my we're having a son. We need to think of names. Get him clothes. Get his nursery done. Oh my days! I'm super excited for this!" I exclaimed hugging her. After our long discussion we carried on speaking about our son. He's going to be just like his momma.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!