Jules - Falling

Your POV:
I haven't seen my best friend in months. It's nearly been a year since we saw one another. I planned on surprising her at work. I headed down to the beach trying to spot her. It was difficult but I managed to find her. Jules was on the beach. I was literally standing behind her.

Jules POV:
I was standing on the sand looking out across the beach. It felt like someone was watching me. "JULES?!" I heard someone shout. I turned around seeing y/n standing in front of me. "Oh my days! Y/N!" I exclaimed walking over to her. We hugged each other tightly not wanting too let go. "You're finally here!" I said as we walked up the beach. "My shift is finishing so we should go for a drink." I suggested. "I would love that." Y/n smiled. It's nice having her back. I took y/n up into the tower with me. She stood back as I packed up my things. "Hey I'm Jake." He said to her. "Y/n." She said with a smile. "You're very pretty may I say." Jake smiled. "Gowan Jake!" Maxi exclaimed. Y/n blushed. "Hey y/n let's go." I said as she smiled. "Bye Jake." She said to him as the two of us walked out for the tower heading to get a drink and have a good catch up.

Your POV:
Jules and I have spent the majority of time together. It was a new day and I spent the day at home. Jules has work in the morning but was coming over after lunch. This was the perfect opportunity for me to clean my house as it was a mess. I cleaned, at food, cleaned more, went for a run and ate more food.

There was a knock at my door. I walked over opening the door seeing Jules. "Hey." I said hugging her. She walked in and we both took a seat. I did offer her a drink but she said she was fine. I took a sip of my water. "So I've noticed that Jake has a thing for you." Jules said out of nowhere. I nearly choked on my water. "What do you mean?" I asked placing the glass down. "Well every time he sees me now he's always like 'hey how's y/n' or 'is y/n coming down today'." She said smiling. "Aww someone likes me." I laughed. "We all think he does." She smirked. "Oh and I have him your number." She said. My mouth fell open. "You did what?!" I asked. "You heard me. So if you get a message from an unknown number then it's probably Jake." Jules laughed.

I couldn't believe she did that. "Thank you." I said with a smile. The two of us hung out for a while until she left to go home. I mean Jake is cute so I'll give him a chance.