Hoppo - married

A/n: I'm super happy for Hoppo on recently getting married! Congrats to them both!! This imagine is based off of their wedding so hope you enjoy (:

Your POV:
A letter came through the mail box. I wondered what it could be. The envelope was designed with flowers on which made it look special.

Y/n and Luke

I opened it to reveal a nicely decorated piece of paper soon reading it with a smile.

You're invited to the wedding of

Hoppo & Karen

(a/n: it's the actual date of their wedding but a random time btw)

Wednesday 18th September
At 12:00
*insert a address here*

I wanted to squeal in excitement. So I did. Luke walked into the room. "What's up baby?" He asked walking close. "My dads getting married and we're invited!" I exclaimed showing him the letter. "Aww that's so cool. I'm so happy for him." Luke said. "I actually can't believe it. It makes me happy that he's happy now." I said tearing up. Luke pulled me into his arms.

- - - -

A week went by and the tow of us decided to start looking for our outfits for the wedding. I was thinking a blue dress and Luke to wear a matching blue tie. We both decided on that. This is the dress I went for:

This is the suit Luke went for:

A/n: I can picture Luke wearing that suit 😂

- - - -

It's my dads wedding day. I'm absolutely over the moon for him. Luke and I got ourselves ready for the day before heading over to his house before the ceremony.

We arrived at dads place with Luke knocking on the door. The door opened revealing dad in his suit. "You're looking great dad." I smiled. "Thank you sweetie. You two look great as well." He smile. I hugged him. "I'm so happy for you both." I smiled. "Means a lot to me y/n." Dad said. We got them both a wedding gift but decided to give it to Hoppo before the ceremony and he'll give Karen's to her after. "See you later dad." I smiled hugging him once more before leaving.

Luke and I arrived at the venue walking in getting greeted by other guests. I'm so excited.

We walked towards our seats which were in the front row and sat down. I turned to Luke. "Have I told you how handsome you look in a suit?" I smirked. He smiled back looking down at my lips. "Nope but you have now." He said smiling resting his forehead on mine for a second. "Well bubs you look really really good in it." I smiled kissing his cheek. Luke smiled. "Princess you look stunning as always." He said pecking my lips. "You two should just get married as well." Chappo said. We turned around seeing him and his wife sitting behind us. I smile blushing slightly.

Before we knew it the ceremony began. I was sat on the chair next to Luke as I watched my dad get married to his love. My heart 🥺. I was so happy for him. As the ceremony went on, Luke placed his hand in mine as we watched them. I kept the tears back for a bit before wiping them away. They're happy tears of course.

It came to an end and it went perfectly from my perspective. The reception was right after which was being held in the same building but different room of course. I took Luke's hand as we walked towards the newly weds. "Congratulations to you both. I'm super happy for you." I smiled keeping the tears back. "Thank you y/n." Karen smile hugging me. "You look absolutely stunning. Wow." I told her. She smiled hugging me again. "You're just a gorgeous girl." She smiled making me blush slightly. "We'll catch up with you two later before the end of the reception." I smiled as Luke agreed. It was such a great day.

A/n: so I did a thing 😬 told you I could see him wearing it 😂 I really like him in it 😂

He 'suits' it! 😂 oml right I'm gonna go but hope you liked this and like this edit 😂😂

Part 2?