Jake - unwell

Requested by @aly12345_

Jake's POV:
I grabbed a tissue from the box. "Bless you." I said to y/n as she sneezed handing over the tissue. "Ugh I hate being ill." She said. "I know baby but you'll be better soon." I told her as she smiled softly.

I was in the kitchen making some food while y/n was sat on the sofa. "Babe?" Y/n called. "Yes?" I replied. "Can you come cuddle me?" She asked. "Please." She said shortly after. "Sure." I said making my way into the lounge with her soup that I made. Y/n took the bowl from my hands letting me sit down before she snuggled into me. We sat watching the tv while y/n ate her soup. She finished it and placed it on the table in front of us before snuggling back up to me.

Y/n had her head resting against my chest while I began to play with her hair. She yawned. Her cute snores came from her mouth as she slept against my chest. She really was ill.

Your POV:
Jake has been the best for me over the past few days. I haven't been well. He's helped me with things and is just a great boyfriend to me. I took a shower (a nice warm one) which made me feel somewhat better. Jake made us both breakfast even though I wasn't hungry. "You've got to feed the cold babe." He would always tell me which I would do.

- - - -

I walked into the living room where Jake was sat on the sofa. "Shall we go down to the beach?" Jake asked as I approached him. "Sure." I smiled. I took one of Jake's hoodies placing it on as I was cold. Jake picked up his keys and we walked out of the apartment. Jake took my hand placing it in his as we walked hand in hand. The two of us did the coastal walk which is what we loved to do when we went on walks. We made it to a bench and sat down on it for a while just taking in the view.

After walking back to Bondi we sat on the sand for a bit watching surfers and just enjoying one another company. "This is a beautiful place to come too." I said resting my head on his shoulder. "Come one." Jake said taking my hand helping me up. We both walked across the beach having a laugh and just having fun. The sun began to set as we headed home. "Thank you for making me feel better Jake." I told him as I snuggled into him as we walked. "Anything for you my love." He said kissing the top of my head. We got back home and both had something to eat and a warm drink before we headed off to bed.

It's been a few hours since we got home and I was tired as I was falling asleep on Jake. He helped me up as we walked to the bedroom. Jake let me sort myself out for bed while he sorted out the living before coming to bed himself.

I was laying in bed waiting for Jake to come into the room. He walked in sitting down on the bed. I moved to sit a little closer to him. Jake leaned in for a kiss but I moved my face. He put his bottom lip out. "Jake I'm ill. I don't want to make you sick." I said to him playing with his hair. "I don't care baby." He said getting into bed. "How about I kiss you on cheek?" I smiled getting a smile in return.

I leaned in just about to place my lips on his cheek but Jake had another idea. He quickly turned his face so his lips pressed to mine. I pulled away. "Jake now you're going to get ill." I exclaimed. He laughed. "Well that means we can be ill together." He smiled. We laid in bed until we fell asleep for the night. The next morning he woke up with a stuffy nose and sneezing.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!

Also sorry if your request is taking a while, I am busy with other things but they should be done by Friday :) thanks for the love and support also nearly 300k for my first bondi imagine book and 30k for this book!