Chappo - anxiety

A/n: I tried my best to write this...

Your POV:
I woke up with a tight feeling in my chest. This was odd. I also didn't feel 100% today. Chris went to work while I stayed home for the day. This feeling just wouldn't go away no matter how much I tried. It was the afternoon and my chest got tighter and tighter. I did have a lot on my mind. I had plenty to do as well which didn't help. I grabbed my phone texting my best friend, Tia.

Can you come over? It's urgent.

I placed my phone down letting out a shaky breath. Within seconds I got a reply.

On my way over now.

The door was unlocked so she could walk in. The door opened and in she walked. "It's ok y/n I'm here." She told me. My chest got tighter as I began to gasp for air. "What's wrong?" She asked. I looked at her. "I don't know." I began to cry. "Work is stressing me out so much that I can't do anything. I'm not eating like I do. I'm never motivated anymore. I'm- I'm lost." I sobbed. She held me as I began to shake. "I need you to take deep breaths for me y/n." She said as I tried but I just couldn't. "I'm going to call Chris." She said. She did and the worry in his voice made my heart race faster.

Soon the door swung open. Tia explained the situation then she left. Chris ran in and sat down next to me wrapping his arm around me. "Listen to my voice y/n, what's five things that you can see?" Chris said. "You." I breathe out. "Good keep going." He said softly. "The window, the cup, the door, flowers." I said. "What are four things you can feel?" He asked. "Your hands, the sofa, the carpet, the cool air." I said. "Ok, now three things that you can here?" He asked. "The clock, the tv and your voice." I said feeling  some relief. "What are two things that you can smell?" He asked. "Your deodorant and my perfume." I said. "What's one thing you can taste?" He asked. "Those cookies." I said pointing at the uneaten cookies from my plate.

He knows how to calm me down. I rested my head against his shoulder. "Thank you." I mumbled with my eyes closed. "You want to talk about it?" He asked. I sighed. "I'm just stressed out with everything. I'm not eating like I used to and things just keep piling up on my shoulders to the point where I was struggling to breath." I explained. Chris held me tighter. "You know you can tell me anything. I'm here for you. I'm here to listen." He said leaving a kiss against my temple. "I know." I said quietly as he held me in his arms.