Hoppo - decorating

A/n: we need some Christmas spirit so prepare for the Christmas imagines...

Your POV:
It was finally time. After a long year Christmas was finally here. Yes! I ran into the kitchen where Hoppo was. "Guess what day today is?!" I exclaimed. Hoppo gave me a look. "Ooo let me think?" He said sarcastically. I laughed. "Christmas tree time!" I said all excited. He laughed hugging me. The two of us got our tree and took it over to the place we wanted it. "Let's begin." He said as he began to set up the tree. Hoppo put the tree up while I went to go find the decorations.

Hoppo was busy and I didn't want to disturb him. "Babe where did we put the decorations?" I asked. "Umm I think right at the back of the cupboard under the stairs." He told me. "Thank you." I replied and went searching. I found some boxes and assumed they were the decorations so I checked and was correct. I bought them out into the hallway. "Found them." I told him. I packed what I got out that wasn't Christmas related away and carried the boxes into the living room where I sorted through the decorations.

It took us a few hours to get the tree up before decorating it. Lunch soon approached so we ate that then cracked on with the decorating. "Decorating time! My favourite." I smiled. We headed over to the boxes. "So what do you want on the tree?" Hoppo asked. "Definitely these." I said handing him a box. "Yes they'll look great." He smiled. We got to work. The tree was finally coming together and before we knew it we were finally done.

I placed the final decoration on the tree. "And we are done." I said. The two of us stood in front of what we accomplished arms around one another. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I replied as we shared a hug. This was the end result:

A/n: if you have any Christmas ideas you want to see leave them in the comments