Luke - dm -pt 2

Luke's POV:
So this could be a date. I got myself all ready and looking nice enough for our time together.

I was waiting for y/n to turn up. I looked up from my phone seeing her walk towards me with a smile. She has a beautiful smile. We walked around the shops for a bit then the sun began to set slowly as we approached the beach. "This is beautiful." Y/n said getting her phone out to take a photo. I smiled. "Let's take a photo together." I suggested as she handed me her phone. We took a photo on her phone and my phone of the two of us. "Shall we go eat?" I asked making her nod.

The two of us walked to the nearest food place and ate some food while having good conversations and laughing.

The night soon came over and we headed back home. I walked y/n home again even though my car was in the parking lot. "Why didn't you just take your car?" She asked with a smile making me chuckle. "It's something about the night walks and you y/n." I smirked. We laughed and soon made it to my house. "I enjoyed tonight. Thank you." She said with a smile. "I'm glad you messaged me earlier." I winked making butterflies fill my stomach. We stared into one another's eyes before we both slowly leaned in making our lips touch. I felt that firework feeling. "Goodnight y/n." I said smiling walking away. "Goodnight Luke." Y/n smiled.

Your POV:
A few weeks had past. All the lads were around mine for the day as that's what they planned. I did agree to this. We all were hanging out and just chilling. Nothing much was planned for the day.

Luke smirked at me as I walked past making me smirk back. Jackson looked at me with a smile as I headed into the kitchen. Jackson walked into the kitchen after me. "You and Luke seem close, want to elaborate on that?" He said raising his eyebrows. "It's nothing." I mumbled. Jackson stared at me in shock. "You kissed didn't you?!" He exclaimed smiling. "How do you know?!" I asked stopping what I was doing. "I could tell." He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

We would occasionally stare at one another throughout the rest of the day. "Right can you two date already or stop constantly staring at one another?!" Jackson exclaimed making all of them to stare at us both. I blushed a little. "Luke can I speak to you please?" I asked making him smile as we both got up and headed towards my room.

Luke and I walked into my room. It was quite between us at first. "You know what they're waiting for don't you." I said as we sat on the end of my bed. He nodded his head. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asked making me smile. "I would love too." I smiled as we leaned in sharing a kiss. You must always shoot your shot!

A/n: thank you for 315k on my first Bondi Imagines book 🥺 so thankful for y'all 💙