Troy - different

A/n: we love a wedding... also this is inspired by 'Different by James TW' I have changed it up so it's not exact to the song!

Your POV:
We walked into the reception venue. It was beautiful here. This is what it looked like:

This was set up just as we planned

This was set up just as we planned. Everyone got seated in their dedicated seats and the musics began to play. We decided to do my speech first. "Now we hear from the bride y/n who has a speech." The dj said into the mic. I stood up.

We held hands as I was standing and Troy was sitting. "Troy. Where do I begin? There is some much I can say but it wouldn't fit in this speech or we'll just be here forever. You are the light of my life. You've made me realise who I am and what I want to be. I wasn't that confident in life but now I'm somewhat confident. Thank you. I can't wait to experience this married life with you. We're together in this. This is our time to shine. We're going to grow old with one another and have the most wonderful children ever. You really are the love of my life. My one true love." I finished. Everyone cheered and I took a seat. Troy kissed me passionately. I love him so much.

The dancing began. Our guests began to go on the dance floor before us which is what we wanted. We wanted them to have just as fun as us. As the dancing went on, Troy took my hand and took me onto the dance floor. "Let the newlyweds have their first dance." Our DJ said into the mic. Everyone parted to the sides of the dance floor.

Troy placed his hands on my waist and I placed my arms around his neck. We stared into one another's eyes.

A/n: Troy would look great in a suit ngl 🤭😂 that's all I can picture right now...

We smiled. "Today is what I dreamed of since day one." He whispered making me smile/blush. "So have I." I replied as we share our first dance. After we finished dancing we headed to the cake. I placed my hand on top of his as we cut through the gorgeous cake. Photos and videos were being taken of this moment. This was the cake:

Troy's POV:I was sat at the table next to my beautiful bride y/n

Troy's POV:
I was sat at the table next to my beautiful bride y/n. We just got married and this is our reception. We cut the cake and now everyone is eating it as well as some other bits of food which has been given out. "SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!" All my mates chanted. I smiled with a laugh. "Ok." I told them standing up.

The DJ handed me the mic so everyone could hear me. I pulled out the piece of paper which had my speech on. "I wanted to remember this by heart but it didn't go that way so I'm going to read it from the price of paper *laughs*. Let's begin... We were arm in arms from day one and now we're hearts. The colour of you hair used to change every week. I was always excited to see what colour it was as you would keep it a secret from me but that's what I love about you. You're unique. You know you've got a voice but you found it hard to speak up but I've noticed you've become more confident in yourself. I love you y/n." I spoke.

Y/n wiped her tears which nearly got me tearing up. "Just be who you are. I love that you are different in the good way. You've always stood out to me but don't be afraid too. Please don't change. You're amazing just the way you are. Where ever you'll go others will follow because you're an inspiration to many. To me, to your family, friends and everyone else. Where you are is where I want to be. You stand out to me. Never change baby. I love you princess!" I finished. Everyone began to cheer. I wiped my tears myself. Y/n is my one true love and I can't wait to spend my life with her.